Thread: Murkalot

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Murkalot

Sorry to make a post for just this question here but since this is my first time buying the VT (always watched my friends stream over at his house so never needed to buy one before) I was just wondering... since the pet and achievement are being added in this week to live realms with 5.4.1 does this mean it will be immediately available to players who have already purchased the ticket? Or will it be locked until Blizzcon next week?

Thanks!
    Butts.

you should get it today
    allready have my d3 achivements and rewards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    you should get it today
    allready have my d3 achivements and rewards
    Will be Wednesday for me! Stupid EU maintenance being out of sync with US!
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also... did anyone notice that his battle pet skills are crazy good

I don't even play WoW anymore, but when I did I did alot of pet battling, I'm tempted to get a virtual ticket just in case I ever go back .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Also... did anyone notice that his battle pet skills are crazy good

I don't even play WoW anymore, but when I did I did alot of pet battling, I'm tempted to get a virtual ticket just in case I ever go back .
    I have not pet battled much yet. I just might start when I get this little guy ^^

If this pet gets awarded once servers come back up I'm going to be majorly peeved.

Those who are actually attending Blizzcon in person have to wait the extra week just to be able to use their con exclusive pet?
    lolwutBlizz?

Should be gated until the Friday for everybody.

Deleted
    I can't wait to get this pet in my collection so i can try it out, i really hope it's abilities are as good as they sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    If this pet gets awarded once servers come back up I'm going to be majorly peeved.

Those who are actually attending Blizzcon in person have to wait the extra week just to be able to use their con exclusive pet?
    lolwutBlizz?

Should be gated until the Friday for everybody.
    But you actually get to go to Blizzcon :X
    Plus the blizzcon goodie bag?

WoW was acting up, so I logged into D3, got achievement and all the stuff from VT ^_^
    Actually played D3 for like an hour :O
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    But you actually get to go to Blizzcon :X
    Plus the blizzcon goodie bag?

WoW was acting up, so I logged into D3, got achievement and all the stuff from VT ^_^
    Actually played D3 for like an hour :O
    D3 is and has been very underrated for a long time Many good fixes has been done.

I logged on to no Murkalot. Quite disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I logged on to no Murkalot. Quite disappointing.
    Looks like it is during Blizzcon then, oh well. Waited this long, another couple weeks won't hurt.
    Butts.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that they're reviewing its moveset before they put it into the game? I know a lot of people were commenting on the Official Forums at it being overpowered.

I don't mind waiting a few more weeks either. I was getting kind of excited that I might have gotten it today though.

I honestly anticipate them making the pet B/B breed to make up for the extreme utility of his moves.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

As long as he isn't as bad as Deathy I'll be OK with whatever breed they set him at.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not that much into pet battles, but I don't see what is op about Murkalot, anyone elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    I'm not that much into pet battles, but I don't see what is op about Murkalot, anyone elaborate?
    You can shield your party, something I don't believe any other pet can do. You can then on top of this use another ability (unless tehy're shared?) to swap another pet in which because of the shield wont take damage, then will go first and deal extra damage. This is ignoring you stll have a shield on your other party.

All in all this is EXTREMELY powerful when you don't have an aoe hit to break the party shields. It's 2 free turns the murkalot user gets then along with his other fantastic ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You can shield your party, something I don't believe any other pet can do. You can then on top of this use another ability (unless tehy're shared?) to swap another pet in which because of the shield wont take damage, then will go first and deal extra damage. This is ignoring you stll have a shield on your other party.

All in all this is EXTREMELY powerful when you don't have an aoe hit to break the party shields. It's 2 free turns the murkalot user gets then along with his other fantastic ability.
    oooh, thank you for explanation.
    Yea, now that you said it. I was wondering if you can do the swap into something that does crazy dmg and hope for RNG > Like swap into Anubisath with Demolish :|

Anyone else not gotten their Murkalot pet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or swap with a mechanical pet with Ion Cannon and one shot the enemy hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Anyone else not gotten their Murkalot pet?
    I'm guessing you haven't read any of the posts in this thread yet, have you?

according to the email i received when i bout the VT you wont receive anything till blizcon starts