Page 1 of 2
LastLast

unluckiest lucky person? (coining items)

last 5 coins have all rewarded with me with an item, an amazing 5 in a row, sadly all 5 have been the wrong item and resulted in all 5 items being vendored.

hey, better than 5 lots of gold.

essentially i just end up with 5 lots of gold :P

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    hey, better than 5 lots of gold.

Usually you'd get more from just the gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

rng is rng is rng is rng is rng

I coined the same helm 5 times off immersious, at least once on every single type of raid difficulty.

Was an idiot last week and accidentally hit roll on a boss I didn't want to roll, won an item.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the same necklace off Ordos 3 times. Good old RNG.

thats okay all my rolls on Immerseus (lfr and flex), since opened, have been the ring... over, and over, and over...

Meant to say caster ring, and ive been after the trinket ofcourse.

So far this tier I'm at 3/24 coins. 3 items, only 1 of which was useful other 2 were disenchanted. So yeah you guys are SOOOOOO unlucky with your coins

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    So far this tier I'm at 3/24 coins. 3 items, only 1 of which was useful other 2 were disenchanted. So yeah you guys are SOOOOOO unlucky with your coins
    Same boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Shit happens and rng is rng. Still want the trinket of Sha of Pride on my hunter but I've gotten 5 T16 chests, 4 of them on bonus roll.

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    thats okay all my rolls on Immerseus (lfr and flex), since opened, have been the ring... over, and over, and over...

Meant to say caster ring, and ive been after the trinket ofcourse.
    yeh i've had 4 items coined from immerseus, ring or trinket woulda been nice, instead i just feel like immerseus should be banned for 3 months for serious trolling.

spirit/crit gloves, hit/haste WF cloak, spirit/crit gloves, hit/haste cloak, as an elemental shaman with legendary cloak and the fact spirit/crit is terrible it's retarded.

My druid has been extremely lucky in it's rolls. I've gotten the healing trinkets from sha of pride, thok, the mulistrike one who if orget it comes from, and the spirit one from blackfuse. I also got 2 pieces of tier from bonus rolls.

However, my druid is just an alt... My main who is a monk has got shoulder tier and that is basically it. Any other bonus rolls I won something with, it was useless to me.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I take a look at my guild, I am unlucky too. I coined a HC weapon from Shamans (weapons and trinkets don't drop in our raid, ever, some people still have ToT trinkets), a HC ring from malkorok and few other items, including a wrong-spec-selected HC weapon which I have no use for :P
    But in our guild....yea, almost half of dps have got their HC WF weapon FROM COIN.

Oh yea, and also, this reset, I went to timeless isle with my warlock. Nothing dropped from ordos and celestials alone. I used a coin for them both and voila, WF shoulders from Ordos and tier legs from celestials dropped.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    6 tier chest from sha.

Get this, I'm using a 530 belt and I'm desperate to coin Galakras hc belt, I do it every week. 2 weeks ago I coined a HC WF staff, was pretty happy with that but still wanted the belt. Coined again this week and got the same staff. And it was WF AGAIN. I swear I burn up all my luck on pointless shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was coining every week on Shamans trying to get Haromm's trinket as a Brewmaster. Come to find out the trinket doesn't drop for Brewmaster. First fight I killed him where I set loot spec to WW I got it on the roll. LOL so many wasted coins I guess. But always check to make sure the piece you want actually drops for your spec I guess.

Did norushen and the ring dropped, since I needed the dagger I coined and got the same ring. -_-

I'm 9/9 for gold on coins in the last 3 weeks. I've coined flex Immerseus and heroic Immerseus every week since release for the trinket, still don't have it, still hasn't dropped. Every caster in my raid has coined it. I've coined heroic Dark Shaman every week since heroic was available, as well as done it on flex but not coined, no trinket from them. But I do have the herioc Malkorok trinket LOL.

Anyone know at what point you have a 100% chance of loot?

Also, I'm going to absolutely lose my fucking mind when I coin the heroic warforged cloak off Immerseus instead of the trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    I'm 9/9 for gold on coins in the last 3 weeks. I've coined flex Immerseus and heroic Immerseus every week since release for the trinket, still don't have it, still hasn't dropped. Every caster in my raid has coined it. I've coined heroic Dark Shaman every week since heroic was available, as well as done it on flex but not coined, no trinket from them. But I do have the herioc Malkorok trinket LOL.

Anyone know at what point you have a 100% chance of loot?

Also, I'm going to absolutely lose my fucking mind when I coin the heroic warforged cloak off Immerseus instead of the trinket.
    haha i did that, you know it WILL happen, im calling it already(i sincerely hope not, i know the feeling), getting cloak from coin on immerseus is the worst, getting loot from a coin is hard enough, then add the fact that you get a useless cloak from it is gutwrenching. sometimes it just seems like you'll get gold for 9-10 coins which makes me think that the so called "roll protection" that blizz said they implemented(afaik) only applies to each individual boss.