Deleted

destro vs warrior (pve)

how are they compared? i always truggle against our warrior at the same item lvls. on fights like malk norm he always does alot more singel dps.

Deleted
    Hmm try be a bit more specific? do you have WoL or anything i can look at :b?

At what ilvl? do you have equal trinkets and weps (most important slots) how many pieces of the new tier do each of you have, does he get tricks from a rogue?

A WoL would help answer alot of this

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post

If you want to get down to the nitty gritty I'd post your logs, there's a tons of information on there and we can pin point what your doing wrong.

Ps if your raiding 25 fury warriors are insane but 10 man that's a different story

Deleted
    Your average chaos bolt hits were around a million, this seems kind of low (especially considering your four set). Are you maybe wasting embers on unbuffed chaos bolts?

Deleted
    well should have said got my 4 point and staff on the last raid, had no use for those before=)

Deleted
    Don't forget that Yngver has 4 set, 2 SoO upgraded weapons and 2 upgraded SoO trinkets, compared to your Flex ones. That makes a big difference for Warriors.

Do post some logs though, an Armory only tells 1 page of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Don't forget that Yngver has 4 set, 2 SoO upgraded weapons and 2 upgraded SoO trinkets, compared to your Flex ones. That makes a big difference for Warriors.

Do post some logs though, an Armory only tells 1 page of the story.
    nonset > 4pc (even non wf) and he seems to be using the cleave trinket for single target which is... um.... stupid unless he had no trinket from tot

But I agree that he had quite a gear advantage considering Aqira got weapon and 4pc just last raid.

b2t: It usually depends on the tactics we're using but he used to be slightly ahead but that was all with uneven gear. Can't find a destro log now. He was playing affliction the last few weeks

Deleted
    i did post logs or dont the link work=)? dident post any specific raid tho

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    i did post logs or dont the link work=)? dident post any specific raid tho
    I meant in our logs so I could compare