destro vs warrior (pve)

how are they compared? i always truggle against our warrior at the same item lvls. on fights like malk norm he always does alot more singel dps.

Hmm try be a bit more specific? do you have WoL or anything i can look at :b?

At what ilvl? do you have equal trinkets and weps (most important slots) how many pieces of the new tier do each of you have, does he get tricks from a rogue?

A WoL would help answer alot of this

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post

If you want to get down to the nitty gritty I'd post your logs, there's a tons of information on there and we can pin point what your doing wrong.

Ps if your raiding 25 fury warriors are insane but 10 man that's a different story

Your average chaos bolt hits were around a million, this seems kind of low (especially considering your four set). Are you maybe wasting embers on unbuffed chaos bolts?

Welcome to WoD Please enjoy your stay!

well should have said got my 4 point and staff on the last raid, had no use for those before=)

Don't forget that Yngver has 4 set, 2 SoO upgraded weapons and 2 upgraded SoO trinkets, compared to your Flex ones. That makes a big difference for Warriors.

Do post some logs though, an Armory only tells 1 page of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Don't forget that Yngver has 4 set, 2 SoO upgraded weapons and 2 upgraded SoO trinkets, compared to your Flex ones. That makes a big difference for Warriors.

Do post some logs though, an Armory only tells 1 page of the story.
    nonset > 4pc (even non wf) and he seems to be using the cleave trinket for single target which is... um.... stupid unless he had no trinket from tot

But I agree that he had quite a gear advantage considering Aqira got weapon and 4pc just last raid.

b2t: It usually depends on the tactics we're using but he used to be slightly ahead but that was all with uneven gear. Can't find a destro log now. He was playing affliction the last few weeks

i did post logs or dont the link work=)? dident post any specific raid tho

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    i did post logs or dont the link work=)? dident post any specific raid tho
    I meant in our logs so I could compare