Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Top 10 Countries to visit in 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden is on the list, but not Denmark..

Totally credible list.... NO WAY!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Man, awful places in my opinion. Mexico? Scotland? Antarctica!?!??!!!

Horrible. Seriously just horrible.

Maybe for some people, but surely not the "top 10" for all of us.

Deleted
    Funny the people from places not on it are seething...

Predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Funny the people from places not on it are seething...

Predictable.
    Man, this list is just bad. Nothing to do with where I come from.

http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/top-10/

Here, for people who want to read something better.

Deleted
    Sweden? Well... Uh.. It's not something I would recommend unless you're going out for a weekend on the upper west coast, which the picture from the article is coincindentally taken from. And I wouldn't say it's that cold. It's 15 degrees here right now and it's almost November.

But our country isn't that exciting. I love it for being the "Canada of Europe" but it's not exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Sweden is on the list, but not Denmark..

Totally credible list.... NO WAY!!
    As a Swede, I think Copenhagen is more interesting than most of our own cities, especially the night life there. We only really have the beautiful smaller west coast cities and some parts of Stockholm and that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't expect to see Belgium on it, much less a picture that's taken 5 Km's from where I'm sitting now
    Seems right, with the WWI memorials and such.

List seems okay, Brazil is a no-brainer with the football world championship.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

If you're on a budget id suggest Thailand.. you can live like a king and its the real "sin city"

if you want a more family oriented vacation, then forget what I just said.

Also, thats just somebodies opinion, who cares what they want. Where do YOU want to go?
    Free-To-Play is the future.

How is sweden on that list? I've never understood why anyone would want to take a trip here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Man, this list is just bad. Nothing to do with where I come from.

http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/top-10/

Here, for people who want to read something better.
    Read is something I suggest you do. Read the title of the thread. It says 'in 2014'.

I approve Belgium and their beers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Sweden? Well... Uh.. It's not something I would recommend unless you're going out for a weekend on the upper west coast, which the picture from the article is coincindentally taken from. And I wouldn't say it's that cold. It's 15 degrees here right now and it's almost November.

But our country isn't that exciting. I love it for being the "Canada of Europe" but it's not exciting.

As a Swede, I think Copenhagen is more interesting than most of our own cities, especially the night life there. We only really have the beautiful smaller west coast cities and some parts of Stockholm and that's it.
    Sweden is alot more than West Coast and Stockholm... Might not be interesting to us living here but to tourist that is not a part of our culture it might be.

Norway (landscape) and Denmark (Copenhagen is the most fun scandinavian city for young grownups) over Sweden any day

Read is something I suggest you do. Read the title of the thread. It says 'in 2014'.
    Who cares? Even in 2302, Antarctica won't have shit for me to see unless it grows palms gets some sandy beaches.

These aren't the Top 10 countries, these are 10 countries "with something going on there in 2014 so why don't you come and see it, too?"

Deleted
    Who cares? Even in 2302, Antarctica won't have shit for me to see unless it grows palms gets some sandy beaches.

These aren't the Top 10 countries, these are 10 countries with something going on there in 2014 so why don't you come and see it, too?
    Fuck sake. Look at the thread title again...

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Yeah Copenhagen feels like a larger city then Stockholm for example. It's mostly because of the "green sickness". There is just as much on offer in Sweden, but Copenhagen feels like a larger city because it's much more compact and dense.
    But for someone who likes nature we beat them with miles. If you compare that, you could say that most of Denmark is just farmland, 52.78% of their landmass is cultivated, 5.94% of our landmass is cultivated. lol

Sweden is a large country(by European standards) with a small population, so there is lots of wilderness.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted to go visit Belgium so badly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Sweden is alot more than West Coast and Stockholm... Might not be interesting to us living here but to tourist that is not a part of our culture it might be.
    Of course it is, but I tried to express my opinion as if I were an outsider. As much as possible anyways.

I guess our country would be exciting for someone living in warmer regions where it's completely different.

Fuck sake. Look at the thread title again...
    Fuck sake. Say what you want to say man. Thread title says top 10 countries to visit in 2014. These aren't the top 10 countries to visit, at least not for me. Not now, not next year, most likely never.

I don't get your point.

Deleted
    Fuck sake. Say what you want to say man. Thread title says top 10 countries to visit in 2014. These aren't the top 10 countries to visit, at least not for me. Not now, not next year, most likely never.

I don't get your point.
    Aren't the sharpest tool in the shed? Are we?

You seem to be under the impression I am suggesting these are the 10 best countries in the World. Ever.

The thread title quite clearly states 'to visit in 2014'.

Really not sure what's tripping you up...