Question about Blizzcon schedule...?

On Blizzard's website, the "Friday schedule" says the first WoW panel for what's next starts at 12:30 PST, yet on MMOChamp when the times are "converted to your local timezone", it says it'll start at 12:30 CST -- Thus 10:30 PST

...Does anyone know the exact time that opening ceremony will start? >_> I'm not able to get home until 2 CST, so if I'm going to miss that opening announcement I'm really not feeling buying that virtual ticket cause I'm a child.

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    On Blizzard's website, the "Friday schedule" says the first WoW panel for what's next starts at 12:30 PST, yet on MMOChamp when the times are "converted to your local timezone", it says it'll start at 12:30 CST -- Thus 10:30 PST

...Does anyone know the exact time that opening ceremony will start? >_> I'm not able to get home until 2 CST, so if I'm going to miss that opening announcement I'm really not feeling buying that virtual ticket cause I'm a child.
    You can rewind and watch it I believe.
    Intel 6600k at 4.4ghz, 8gb DDR4 Ram @2800mhz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 GPU, 500W EVGA 80+Bronze PSU, Corsair 200R case, Seagate 1tb Hybrid HDD, Acer G257HU Monitor, CMSTORM KB and Mouse combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You can rewind and watch it I believe.
    It's something I've taken into consideration, but remember the "I'm a child part?" I wanna watch it liiiiiiiive!

Opening Ceremony - 1:00 CST
    World of Warcraft: What's Next - 2:30 CST