Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    [UPDATE] - I got a call from the hiring manager this evening - I got the job and I start Friday!! Thank you all for keeping my hope alive Great way to end the night before sleeping

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragalieth View Post
    [UPDATE] - I got a call from the hiring manager this evening - I got the job and I start Friday!! Thank you all for keeping my hope alive Great way to end the night before sleeping
    Congrats! Good luck with your new position!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Congrats! Good luck with your new position!
    Thank you so much, its appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragalieth View Post
    Congratulations, it is so nice to see someone generally happy on these forums. I hope all goes well for you at your new job. I myself need to start putting in my resume as I will be needing employment in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Congratulations, it is so nice to see someone generally happy on these forums. I hope all goes well for you at your new job. I myself need to start putting in my resume as I will be needing employment in 6 months.
    Merci mon ami Appreciated I had been out of work for a while (previous job was a contract) so it's great to be back to work. For any of you that was in the situation I was in, don't give up. Keep pushing, put in effort, and you will (eventually) see the fruits of your labor!

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats! Glad it worked out well for you and you found out quickly.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    Why would a prospective job ask for pay stubs?
    Ask yourself this question: If you were hiring someone and wanted to see what they might work for, what would help you offer the the least compensation you can and still have them accept the job?

Ding Ding Ding.