Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Fiction Worlds You Would Live In

I remember seeing a forum post about game worlds you would live in, so I thought "Why not just fiction altogether?" Post the fiction world you would live in and why For example, a world from any movies, books, games or television. I for one would live in The Camp Half-Blood Series (Probably not very well known except for the terrible movies ) and would live in New Rome, I mean who wouldn't enjoy a new version of ancient Rome?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can think of too many, because I'm a bit of a dork:

Forgotten Realms...because magic and Drizzt.
    Harry Potter...because magic.
    The Night Angels Trilogy (Brent Weeks) world...because magic and wetboys.
    Narnia...because magic.
    Pine Deep (Jonathan Maberry) because vampires and werewolves are a thing, ya know?

[See theme?]

The Joe Ledger universe (Jonathan Maberry)...because Joe Ledger, Mr. Church, the DMS, conspiracies, zombies, aliens, and just awesomeness. No magic...yet...
    This passion is a plagiarism.

To be completely honest, probably the Pokemon universe. I'm not even that huge of a fan (but don't me wrong, I definitely do like it); it just seems so...happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTed View Post
    I can think of too many, because I'm a bit of a dork:

Forgotten Realms...because magic and Drizzt.
    Harry Potter...because magic.
    The Night Angels Trilogy (Brent Weeks) world...because magic and wetboys.
    Narnia...because magic.
    Pine Deep (Jonathan Maberry) because vampires and werewolves are a thing, ya know?

[See theme?]

The Joe Ledger universe (Jonathan Maberry)...because Joe Ledger, Mr. Church, the DMS, conspiracies, zombies, aliens, and just awesomeness. No magic...yet...
    So I guess you like Magic huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    To be completely honest, probably the Pokemon universe. I'm not even that huge of a fan (but don't me wrong, I definitely do like it); it just seems so...happy.
    Yeah, happy with a team of Pokemon stealers coming in to your region every year! but I agree, it does look like a happy place

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be my answer as well. Socially acceptable animal "death" (faint) matches! lol I just want a Squirtle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    This would be my answer as well. Socially acceptable animal "death" (faint) matches! lol I just want a Squirtle...
    Idd I'd love a squirtle too But I'd have to stop it from evolving though

Deleted
    The seven kingdoms

I hope that if i ever would have been born in the seven kingdoms i would have a good status cause i dont like to be kitchen-boy or servant

I would like to be born a noble

Deleted
    Weirdly I would love to live in the 40k univers. As a inquisitor only, unlimited power

10+ Year Old Account
    Same probaly. But i would probaly take this one:
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/th...700Sylveon.png

But some other worlds are not that bad either:
    C&C tiberian sun doesnt sound that bad.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...di-mammoth.jpg
    Maybe star wars.
    Tamriel from elderscrools is also nice.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C4NjhKC4DT...crollsMMO2.jpg
    Well i could count even more but i dont remember all...
    Last edited by Yunru; 2013-10-29 at 09:09 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Same probaly.

Maybe star wars.
    I think if I lived in Tamriel I would stay in my home as much as possible. Vampires, dragons and bears oh my.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Same probaly.

Maybe star wars.
    Too much strife and chaos for my tastes. With a choice of fictional worlds, it would have to be one with the least amount of personal responsibility lol I mean, in Pokemon, kids just fight battles and roam the country side without paying for anything it seems lol

Deleted
    Too much strife and chaos for my tastes. With a choice of fictional worlds, it would have to be one with the least amount of personal responsibility lol I mean, in Pokemon, kids just fight battles and roam the country side without paying for anything it seems lol
    In pokemon it always sounds as if people who do not have any are stuck in their towns forever because of wild Pokemon in tall grass

Off the top of my head...

Harry Potter - Because wizard school!
    The "To Aru" world - Because esper school!
    Pokemon world - Because in real life my cat may have stoner eyes but he doesn't have psychic powers.

The pokemon world. Just gotta stay away from those ghost types so they don't eat me or leave me paralyzed somewhere.

Would also go for Azeroth if I could be trained as a druid, rogue, or mage.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    In pokemon it always sounds as if people who do not have any are stuck in their towns forever because of wild Pokemon in tall grass
    I feel bad for landscapers in the world of Pokemon. Imagine mowing the lawn and Rattata blood and body parts just go flying everywhere?

I feel bad for landscapers in the world of Pokemon. Imagine mowing the lawn and Rattata blood and body parts just go flying everywhere?
    I imagine they just have a team of pokemon that use cut and eat the pokemon they find in the grass.

Deleted
    Of course the World / Worlds from Magic the Gathering, there is none better!

Deleted
    Oh, how often did I wish that I could live in the Harry Potter world and attend Hogwarts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I imagine they just have a team of pokemon that use cut and eat the pokemon they find in the grass.
    Perhaps everyone has a Miltank that they use to graze the fields to keep the grass at a reasonable height.

Deleted
    I'm sorry but I remembered someone showing me this and had to link it http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/20...andgrenade.png