Searching for an addon that send whispers to people having debuffs

As the title says I am searching an addon that sends a spam whisper on a raid member that has a debuff and needs for eg. to run away from the rest of the raid.i am leader in a small new formed guild and last raid we kept whipping on galakras on phase 2 apparently people where not moving away or ignoring the galakron debuff. I am searching an addon that will automatically sends a spam message to the guy that has the debuff.

Tell your raid group to get Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs. It yells at you when you need to do stuff.

And if they're already using it then I imagine a whisper won't do much to change anything.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

I imagine weakauras could be used to do this pretty easily.

Sort of like what's going on here:

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...r-with-debuff/
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPussy View Post
    Tell your raid group to get Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs. It yells at you when you need to do stuff.

And if they're already using it then I imagine a whisper won't do much to change anything.
    Agreed. This is typically done via Mumble or Vent. This, often times, becomes the role of the raid leader in mumble is to call out people who are affected by buffs and debuffs and inform them via voice communication if they're not paying attention. Obviously, you really should be putting the onus on your individual raid members to monitor their buffs and debuffs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    I imagine weakauras could be used to do this pretty easily.

Sort of like what's going on here:

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...r-with-debuff/
    Unfortunately, it's not really easy, but definitely do-able. The Trigger event doesn't have direct access to the players name who was affected by the debuff, so you have to do some special coding in order to have that information be accessible (your link). I just think it would be easier to announce it via voice communications rather than hoping that a persons sees a whisper in their chat log.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.