Invincible drop rate ... broken?

So, I usually see maybe 2 people on invincible, this week I've seen about 5 different people on invincible. What's weirder is that I saw invincible drop last week (didn't win the roll, but I don't mind, it's cool, but it's not Al'ar, gonna farm it solo when I get more gear). And my friend also had it drop today (he won his roll xD). So I guess that makes the count for the zombie horse 7.
    Anyone else notice this? Maybe it's just coincidence.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-10-29 at 10:10 PM.

lol you think alar is harder to get than invincible?

hahahAHAHAHAHAHAH
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

No, i'm saying that imo al'ar is a cooler mount :P
    But i'm surprised by the amount of invincibles running around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JevtaSRB View Post
    Maybe it's just coincidence.
    It's how loot drop chance work.

RNG = RNG Sometimes you see a few drop in a short time frame and then you won't see it again for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lol you think alar is harder to get than invincible?

hahahAHAHAHAHAHAH
    No reason to snark. His assumption might be right; invincible was an auto drop when it was current and entire guilds would have it on my server by end of wrath. These kinds of people tend to stick around wow and ( despite its rarity) get tired of using it in lieu of newer mounts ( corrupted firehawk is popular). What you may be seeing is just people cycling through mounts when they bored, not necessarily a higher drop rate.

Deleted
    "RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG is...."
    that is all that is to it....

Off topic, but are you able to run ICC on 10 man and then switch it to 25 heroic for the Lich King? I tried that the other day, but 25 was greyed out. I always thought you could switch it to whatever you wanted, as long as you had downed the Lich King on both heroic versions.

RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Off topic, but are you able to run ICC on 10 man and then switch it to 25 heroic for the Lich King? I tried that the other day, but 25 was greyed out. I always thought you could switch it to whatever you wanted, as long as you had downed the Lich King on both heroic versions.
    Were you inside the raid when you tried switching to 25? You'd need to be outside. While inside, you can only switch between normal and heroic of one size, you need to have everyone outside the raid to have the option to change sizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Were you inside the raid when you tried switching to 25? You'd need to be outside. While inside, you can only switch between normal and heroic of one size, you need to have everyone outside the raid to have the option to change sizes.
    Yeah, I was outside and tried switching to 25 heroic and I got a message saying I needed to be inside to select that particular mode. I went inside and 25/25 heroic were greyed out. That part I understood though, as you can only switch between normal and heroic for that size once inside, as you mentioned as well.

I didn't really understand it. And I have downed both on heroic. Tried the last few weeks with no luck. I was going to try and attempt for the mount for the first time, but so far, no luck with even being able to attempt it. lol. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Yeah, I was outside and tried switching to 25 heroic and I got a message saying I needed to be inside to select that particular mode. I went inside and 25/25 heroic were greyed out. That part I understood though, as you can only switch between normal and heroic for that size once inside, as you mentioned as well.

I didn't really understand it. And I have downed both on heroic. Tried the last few weeks with no luck. I was going to try and attempt for the mount for the first time, but so far, no luck with even being able to attempt it. lol. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong though.
    Switch to 25 Normal first outside of the instance, THEN switch to 25 Heroic after you enter the instance on 25 Normal.

And OT: You might also be seeing a spike in their numbers now that Lich King 25H is soloable by a number of classes/specs in ToT/Siege gear.

More people have figured out that they can solo it, so you're seeing more people make attempts each week. You're going to see the mount more, because more people are actively farming for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JevtaSRB View Post
    So, I usually see maybe 2 people on invincible, this week I've seen about 5 different people on invincible. What's weirder is that I saw invincible drop last week (didn't win the roll, but I don't mind, it's cool, but it's not Al'ar, gonna farm it solo when I get more gear). And my friend also had it drop today (he won his roll xD). So I guess that makes the count for the zombie horse 7.
    Anyone else notice this? Maybe it's just coincidence.
    This is how rumors of bugged drop rates start. Someone says its bugged, 200 people run said content, 2 people report back that yes it indeed is bugged.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    These threads serve no real purpose and all result in the RNG gods. Any threads about drops rates are auto-locked.