Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Truth be told I think choice should come with consequence, gank enough lowbies and you should start getting the good old "dishonorable kill" bar.

Kill enough lowbies and you become FFA PvP when ever your in open world, this effectively balances it out fairly because the whole point of honor, is a fair fight, and therefore playing dirty assumes you like being dirty which means you enjoy being stabbed in the back just as much as stabbing backs.

So, in my opinion, if you wanna start a fire, then be ready to get burned in one.

Lowbies on PVP servers deserve to die for not being careful, that's fair game, but end gamers deserve to suffer equally for picking on unchanging targets without consequences.

Open season on PKers like the good old days, piss off enough people and you become the number one listed target, hell maybe people even get bonus honor for killing you.

Its like a giant "come at me bro" boast for anyone that's bold enough to start a trial that bloody.

I say, as a neutral regard, let them gank lowbies, but let them have to be aware of the risk for doing so.

That only makes it more fun for everyone, including the guy that runs the risk of being his own factions enemy for scoring enough dishonorable kills.

Step 1: Log on to Rogue of similar level to Target
    Step 2: Camp Target relentlessly
    Step 3: Wait for the target to not Rez and a max lvl toon to show up to the area (no doubt their main)
    Step 4: Log my main
    Step 5: WAR !!!!

Sometimes you aren't being picked on, you are just being baited in to a 1v1 fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Maybe the new item scaling thing from dungeons will take effect when you enter zones, to prevent camping.

So, when you enter the Northern Barrens, you're lvl 20, when you enter Silithus you're lvl 60, etc...

I think I'm on something.
    That will never happen and you can quote me on that. Optionally, sure, but mandatory, do you realize how jarring that would be? What would happen to old world flying on that note? Doesn't seem like you thought this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I LOVE YOU

I want to PvP with you
    Well your location says England, but if you wanna roll on a US realm (Sargeras!) I'm game

If you are being ganked, create a char on a pve server, will be lvl 20+ in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The last time I played the game, I would camp new questers for hours on end. I even had one guy get on a same faction toon and yell at me and tell me im an ass for continuing to kill him and he was new to the server blah blah blah.
    I'm talking days, not hours.

I've had it happen to me over three days in Western Plaguelands, I called a GM as it had gone beyond PvP and there was no PvP solution, so he ported his ass to Silvermoon and told me to leave the area ASAP.

I eventually deleted that character though...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

It's not real PvP any more than a professional heavyweight boxer vs a 6-year-old child is a real boxing match. But the game allows it, and Blizzard has said that it's working as intended. PvE servers are their response to it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-30 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    what if after say 5 kills of the player, the 90 gets a debuff that downgrades their items / level to the same level as the 25, so at least the 25 has a chance to fight back?
    That would be an excellent joke to do on april fool

I'm not for penalties on a PvP server even if camping lowbie is lame
    Theere's some other option to questing and avoid ganker most of the time

But Blizzard need to adjust some zone in Cata , like Hyjall, where you need to do quest to unlock quest and the option of LFD is bullcrap.
    there's that lvl 90's meeting under the Circle of Cinders, where you can't make two steps before you get rape

Just make some sort of phasing

There is a penalty for camping, it's me logging onto my main and camping you back until you rage at me on an alt.

These days imo you're pretty silly to not leave a geared main logged near your questing lowbies so when you do get ganked you can log and destroy them while they're still /gloating over your corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    There is a penalty for camping, it's me logging onto my main and camping you back until you rage at me on an alt.
    I would agree with this way back in the days. However, this is simply not the case any more or the camper is just retarded. Most of the time campers actually float in midair and chill there. They will escape the moment they see high levels fly toward them.

My answer:
    If there is no flying mount then let the camping commence.
    If there is flying mount then there should be a limit or penalty of some sort.

So, since flying mount isn't going away, there should be a penalty for camping lowbies.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    That will never happen and you can quote me on that. Optionally, sure, but mandatory, do you realize how jarring that would be? What would happen to old world flying on that note? Doesn't seem like you thought this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Well your location says England, but if you wanna roll on a US realm (Sargeras!) I'm game
    Technically you would still be 90, just not stat wise, so flying would persist.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I understand pvp is pvp on a pvp server but I'd like to see a dishonerable count for 10 levels and below. Dishonerable kills lowers your iLvL for x amount of time, the more you dishonerably kill the lower your iLvL goes until your timer runs out. Yea getting ganked 5 times by the same person(s) I can see but anymore then that and your technically disrupting game play of the other person.