Previous US64th + WoL-ranked Arms War LFG

Hello prospective guilds!

I'm Hizi, a warrior currently playing arms spec (may consider fury in the future for slightly increased single target damage). I am looking for a skilled guild to raid with during patch 5.4 and beyond.

A bit about me:
    I raided very competitively in late Cataclysm (mainly Dragon Soul), achieving a US 64th 25man Heroic Deathwing kill. I regularly ranked on World of Logs with terrific DPS parses during progression and even maintained a few rankings after they closed.

I was able to achieve these things through consistent, attentive play. Squeezing every drop of DPS possible with a super tight rotation. Then, taking it that little bit further with creative moves like charging Blade Lord Ta'yak when he teleports and heroic leaping back instantly instead of just waiting for him to return, or being attentive to boss hitboxes like on Thok so I know when I can use sweeping strikes to hit the jailer and the dinosaur. Suffice to say, I'm always playing at 100%+.

After ~7 months of farming that instance I lost my passion for WoW and took a break to rejuvenate. I've returned to casual play but it's not satisfying enough for me. I need to get back to competitive raiding.

I am 29 years old.

What you need to know first:
    I have no heroic experience in MoP. I'm undergeared for current content (should be able to hit 520 by the end of this lockout) for progression raiding. I am an investment. However, I guarantee you I will not disappoint as my previous high-end raiding experience can corroborate.

What I'm looking for:
    An EST evening or weekend raid group with 9-14 hours scheduled with a focus on quality raiding over quantity. I have a fairly 9-5 schedule so anything outside of normal work hours can typically be accommodated. I am open to both 10 or 25-man raids with a slight inclination towards 10s. I strongly prefer horde but will consider alliance.

References available for serious matches.

Let me know if you think like I would be a fit for your guild, and your guild would be a fit for me!

Thanks for your consideration,
    Hizi

You seem to know what you are doing and have great experience. We would need to go more in-depth to see if you would be adequate, but if I had to base your acceptance from just this I would say yes. (battletags are below)
    <Shadows and Dust> <2/14 H SoO> on Mal'Ganis-Horde is recruiting experienced raiders for Heroic SoO progression!! Currently accepting exceptional players of all class/specs to flesh out core raid spots.
    *Raid times are Mon, Wed, Thus 8-1130pm EST.*

Formed in 2007, Shadows and Dust has a long and illustrious raiding history, reaching US Rank 80 in past tiers, full clearing all raiding tiers from Karazhan in Burning Crusade up until ToT, reaching 11/13H prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar.

- Please apply at snd.guildlaunch.com
    - In Game contacts: Slamfist (GM/Raid Leader) Hadrìax, Bradok, PÕhner, Khlyzm, Skorgen, Grell, Gett
    - RealID: slamfist#1512 lusa#1911 rhylix#1452 Grell#1138 Pohner#1850 JLXSkorgen#1736 ash#1248
    Last edited by skorgen; 2013-11-01 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skorgen View Post
    You seem to know what you are doing and have great experience. We would need to go more in-depth to see if you would be adequate, but if I had to base your acceptance from just this I would say yes. (battletags are below)
    <Shadows and Dust> <2/14 H SoO> on Mal'Ganis-Horde is recruiting experienced raiders for Heroic SoO progression!! Currently accepting exceptional players of all class/specs to flesh out core raid spots.
    *Raid times are Mon, Wed, Thus 8-1130pm EST.*

Formed in 2007, Shadows and Dust has a long and illustrious raiding history, reaching US Rank 80 in past tiers, full clearing all raiding tiers from Karazhan in Burning Crusade up until ToT, reaching 11/13H prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar.

- Please apply at snd.guildlaunch.com
    - In Game contacts: Slamfist (GM/Raid Leader) Hadrìax, Bradok, PÕhner, Khlyzm, Skorgen, Grell, Gett
    - RealID: slamfist#1512 lusa#1911 rhylix#1452 Grell#1138 Pohner#1850 JLXSkorgen#1736 ash#1248
    sounds like it could be a good fit, i'll be in touch. still looking in the meantime!

╔ Limited Liability - Horde - Kil'jaeden
    ╠ Loot Council - 4 nights, 4 hours a night - 25man Heroic Progression Raiding
    ╚ LLCkj.com

About Limited Liability:
    Limited Liability (aka LL, Limited, or LLC) is a semi-hardcore guild founded in May 2011 on Kil'jaeden during the Firelands tier. After the beginning of Dragon Soul, Limited Liability went dormant for 2 years until being revitalized in May 2013 for Throne of Thunder. Starting late, Limited Liability rose to an impressive US 106th rank and surpassing long tenured guilds around the US. We aim to continue our consistent performance and maintain a US Top 100 rank.

Progression (Updated 11/1/13)
    ╔ 9 of 14 - Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    ╚ 13 of 13 - Heroic Throne of Thunder, US 106th

Recruitment (Updated 11/1/13)
    ╔ Death Knight - Frost
    ╠ Druid - Balance and/or Restoration
    ╠ Mage
    ╠ Monk - Windwalker / Mistweaver Hybrid
    ╠ Priest - Shadow
    ╠ Shaman - Elemental and/or Restoration
    ╠ Warlock
    ╚ Warrior - Arms / Fury

Benefits:
    Hardcore Mindset on a Semi-Hardcore Schedule
    ● A highly competitive raid that is focused on clearing content at a fast, progressive level
    Strict Four Night or Less Raid Schedule
    ● Monday through Thursday - 8PM EST - 12AM EST (5PM PST - 9PM PST)
    Focused, but Friendly Raid Environment
    ● We believe that our raid isn't owned or controlled by one person. Everyone contributes.
    Drama-free Environment
    ● We don't tolerate drama.
    Respect for Member's Time
    ● We raid as a competitive hobby - we do not waste time and doing so is frowned upon.
    Secure, Fair Loot Council
    ● Our leaders are selfless and put the guild before themselves. Weekly rotation of Council members.

Expectations:
    ╔ 90% or greater attendance
    ╠ Professionalism amongst all players
    ╠ Open-minded approach to gameplay
    ╠ Vast game and class knowledge
    ╠ Focused gameplay and mentality
    ╠ Competitive and self-motivated attitude
    ╚ Positive disposition in raid

How to Apply:
    ╔ 1. Go to our website, LLCKJ.com
    ╠ 2. Go to our forums
    ╠ 3. Create a username on our forums
    ╠ 4. Copy our application form
    ╠ 5. Create a new topic with your filled out application form
    ╚ 6. Submit!

Contacts:
    ╔ Deviations [TheJakeLeg#1917]
    ╚ Fix [Fixd#1191]

still looking!

should be able to hit 530 by the end of this lockout so my damage should start getting competitive.