Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Siegecrafter Blackfuse Stealth Buff 10m?

Last week it seemed that the adds on the conveyer belt were approximately 3.5 mil HP.

This week it looks like 4.9 mil.

That's quite the discrepancy....anyone else notice this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The truth of the matter is, you have no proof for this and are just generating facts.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. we actually had to send 2 people to the even numbered conveyors.

yeah i used to solo like a joke. now i had to save rage and make sure i had everythign ready..

woulda been nice to have been told about this buff.

- - - Updated - - -

just made a post on wow forums too about it. not mad i think its kinda needed for the fight. but like i said should tell us these things.

Sounds more like a bug than a stealth buff... Generally when mucking with hitpoints and things, they put it in patch notes. I don't believe they would stealth buff something like this.

We haven't had a chance to do blackfuse yet this week, wonder if it'll be resolved before then. I really, really, really hate having to change tactics on a fight we already have on farm.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

yeah it was really annoying since i would delay going up for a while and took like 2 pulls before i noticed which i mean is my bad but still. we have 2 fury warriors which are awesome for it and it was great then we had to change to saving cd's and rage as well as getting up instantly. to solo it.

After we breezed through it last week I was going to solo the belt using transcendence for every other assembly line. That concept fell flat on its face once the first one barely went down in time with lust and I missed the second. We ended up still using one person per assembly line but we each missed one or two due to the increased health. Got hectic for a minute there with a shell on the boss and a crawler mine on just about everyone in raid.

Definitely 3ish million last week, definetly 5ish million this week.

Things like these need to be in the patch notes. Anyone hailed GC on Twitter about this yet?

Curious; what's the HP value for 25 man? Still the same?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

yes super annoying when you dont have long raid hours to loose a bunch of time to the boss. thought they didnt buff bosses after they have been killed many times either this is new.

Can confirm. Had to send 2 people to deal with them. They should have at least put that in hotfix thread -,-

still would be shocked if it was intended as they generally dont make a boss harder once i dunno 5000 10 man guilds have killed it lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    is there a nerf on weapon HP on 25m? someone said they were nerfed by 20%

Did anyone notice the spellswords on the trash doing massive amounts of damage? We clear this every week on normal, but on flex today, they were doing 400k+ shadowsteps.

My raid's been having this issue as well, Suddenly the dps we send have to pop cooldowns to kill them and even then sometimes the things get through with 5% health.
    Every time I think i'm done with you WoW you just drag me back in...

We had made several rounds of tuning changes to the various Siege of Orgrimmar encounters late in the 5.4 PTR process, and some health adjustments that were reverted before 5.4 was released ended up resurfacing in patch 5.4.1. Apologies for the inconvenience -- this should be corrected within the next day.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9123?page=2#23

way to fuck up our nights, sound calling your raid off for two consecutive nights because of server lag is not enough for blizzard to ruin our game experience.

anyone on Eu-Draenor will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    way to fuck up our nights, sound calling your raid off for two consecutive nights because of server lag is not enough for blizzard to ruin our game experience.

anyone on Eu-Draenor will understand.
    On a lot of EU realms there has been a login issue every wednesday, even on fairly empty issues "character already exists".
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    On a lot of EU realms there has been a login issue every wednesday, even on fairly empty issues "character already exists".
    i am saying last Monday-Tuesday, lots of guilds on Draenor had to stop raiding because it takes a single person who dies 10-30 minutes to get back.

That's funny, the adds on 25 man actually had LOWER health tonight than normal, 24 mil vs 30 mil.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse Adds Health
    We had made several rounds of tuning changes to the various Siege of Orgrimmar encounters late in the 5.4 PTR process, and some health adjustments that were reverted before 5.4 was released ended up resurfacing in patch 5.4.1. Apologies for the inconvenience -- this should be corrected within the next day. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    guess this :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    What should Blizzard do besides allowing free transfers? Stop transfering to full servers.
    Sure, transfer to low pop server instead and die trying to recruit people to have raid.

OT: Patch day is hilarious. People with x32 bit clients can't even play. Raid bosses are broken.
    I wonder, if Blizz should fire their QA team, looks like it is useless anyway.