Unhappy Prob with Havoc and Shadowburn Mouseover

hi guys,
    ive tryed the mouseover macros for Havoc and Shadowburn and they work for themselfs very nice BUT when i have a target (boss) and havoc him and try to mouseover burn a different mob the Havoc stack or, different, the havoc ability dont work.
    (when i tryed it the other way, target burn and havoc a different mob, everything works like it have to)

can you may tell me if i tryed something that rly dosent work or did i overlook some BIG point?

(Sorry for my terrible english )

Deleted
    it´s bugged, but there are some makros to avoid this bug.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ighlight=havoc

first sorry for dont get the thread before
    but thx for the fast answer, gonna try it when im back home =)

Deleted
    Just tried my macro setup for my ele shaman on destro lock alt and it seems to work like this too

#showtooltip Shadowburn
    /cast [@focus, mod:shift, harm] [@mouseover, harm] [] Shadowburn

#showtooltip Havoc
    /cast [@focus, mod:shift, harm] [@mouseover, harm] [] Havoc

Casts at current target with no modifier, focus casts with shift modifier and mouseover if you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe82 View Post
    Just tried my macro setup for my ele shaman on destro lock alt and it seems to work like this too

#showtooltip Shadowburn
    /cast [@focus, mod:shift, harm] [@mouseover, harm] [] Shadowburn

#showtooltip Havoc
    /cast [@focus, mod:shift, harm] [@mouseover, harm] [] Havoc

Casts at current target with no modifier, focus casts with shift modifier and mouseover if you that.
    Not exactly sure what you're getting at with this post, but these macros will not work for what the OP is trying to accomplish. There is a bug where if you havoc your current target, and use a simple mouseover shadowburn macro on another target, it will not use up the havoc charges, and do no damage to your havoc'd target. It was determined that currently targetting the mob you have havoc'd is the problem, so a solution was found with macros that worked around this (see thread in post #2).

Quote Originally Posted by Eraea View Post
    hi guys,
    ive tryed the mouseover macros for Havoc and Shadowburn and they work for themselfs very nice BUT when i have a target (boss) and havoc him and try to mouseover burn a different mob the Havoc stack or, different, the havoc ability dont work.
    (when i tryed it the other way, target burn and havoc a different mob, everything works like it have to)

can you may tell me if i tryed something that rly dosent work or did i overlook some BIG point?

(Sorry for my terrible english )
    There is a bug (as you've found) where Havoc won't copy spells where your current target is the Havoc'd target and you're casting the actual spell on something else.

To get around this, I released a macro that got around the problem (most of the time) which is what was shared in that thread.

For completeness:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Shadowburn
    /targetlasttarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
    To explain it, the macro clears and restores your original target if you're casting Shadowburn onto a mouseover target (the conditions for the bug to manifest). If you don't have a mouseover, or it's not an enemy, or it's dead, then it'll instead cast Shadowburn on your current target.

By clearing your target, you are no longer targeting the Havoc'd mob and your spells will cast just fine. It'll restore the target just like you'd expect when using a mouseover.

This macro can sometimes not work if you spam it too much, so don't go crazy with hitting that button.

thx at all,
    macro from #2 an Brusalk fixed the bug, but yes when i tried to hammer the macro its sometimes not work, but when you know that its okay =)