Poll: Turalyon or Illidan?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Who would you side with: Illidan or Turalyon?

What ho,

Imagine two reputation-based factions in Expansion 5.

• Illidan - 'chaotic good'.
    • Turalyon - 'lawful good'.

They both want to defeat the Burning Legion, but they use different methods. Like the difference between the Argent Crusade and the Ebon Blade - only more extreme. You may only side with one.

Who would you choose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan

for me, Chaotic Good is always more interesting than Lawful Good
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

It depends how they would introduce, but I guess more likely Turalyon. Illidan be cray-cray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang is the lesser of evil of them all... Saurfang Jr. even.....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I love Turalyon but I'd side with Illidan in a heartbeat.

Illidan is not Chaotic Good. At best is he Chaotic Neutral, but at the time of TBC, he was Chaotic Evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Illidan is not Chaotic Good. At best is he Chaotic Neutral, but at the time of TBC, he was Chaotic Evil.
    On the grand scheme of things, I'd say he's chaotic good. He wants the ultimate good for the world. He just happens to want absolute power within it, and is a bit loco without normal boundaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    just pretend in this simulation that Illidan is Chaotic Good :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    On the grand scheme of things, I'd say he's chaotic good. He wants the ultimate good for the world. He just happens to want absolute power within it, and is a bit loco without normal boundaries.
    You're wrong. When he wanted to help, it was only for the personal benefit of being seen as great. Chaotic Neutral with some dives into Evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    just pretend in this simulation that Illidan is Chaotic Good :P
    Uh, no? People just side with Illidan because he's cool, not because they agree with him or even understand him. Calling him Good is just lying, since Chaotic Good is the favorite alignment.

Most don't even know who Turalyon is either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prbly Illidan or Saurfang
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

illidan.

although it would be a tough choice.

i think a more likely option would be illidan or wrathion. i doubt turalyon would be neutral
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    What ho,

Imagine two reputation-based factions in Expansion 5.

• Illidan - 'chaotic good'.
    • Turalyon - 'lawful good'.

They both want to defeat the Burning Legion, but they use different methods. Like the difference between the Argent Crusade and the Ebon Blade - only more extreme. You may only side with one.

Who would you choose?
    This is interesting, basically your asking if we wanna follow the law or just a little aside from that!

Illidan hands down!

Illidan's reputation would be the coolest with the coolest rewards and lore, that's just Blizzard. From a moral standpoint or if I chose like what I'd do if I were my character, Turalyon.

I'm a Paladin, and the other two options are a demon and a demon. Sure the second demon might be cleansed at the moment. But ones a demon, the other is a demon-minion. When the legion is dealt with I'd be coming for them both anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I'm a Paladin, and the other two options are a demon and a demon. Sure the second demon might be cleansed at the moment. But ones a demon, the other is a demon-minion. When the legion is dealt with I'd be coming for them both anyway.
    even the alliance respects saurfang. not cool, not cool.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan because he is a cooler character than Turalyon.

Turalyon in a heartbeat!

Illidan is for the kiddies who go "amg I'm so hardcore evuuulll /emo".
    Don't get me wrong, I used to love him (esp in the books and RPG), but in WoW he's become a mad power freak.. not cool brah.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Turalyon in a heartbeat!

Illidan is for the kiddies who go "amg I'm so hardcore evuuulll /emo".
    Don't get me wrong, I used to love him (esp in the books and RPG), but in WoW he's become a mad power freak.. not cool brah.
    people dont want the illidan from wow.

if illidan came back he would be an anti hero and not be wacked with the crazy stick

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    even the alliance respects saurfang. not cool, not cool.
    We respect his cleave.

He can live if he takes his kinsmen and goes back to Draenor.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2013-10-30 at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.