Deleted

Talking This is why we need numbers crunched

Stat inflation will lead to terrible things, especially at the end of expansions!

Look at this hunter that stacked haste since lvl1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zGnxeSbb3g

Do you really want such silly things to happen in game too? Vote for stat crunch in next expansion!

(This post may or may not be completely or partially humorous)

only thing stat crunch will do is make the numbers smaller it won't affect current content at all. it'll be there so we don't have 3 million health next expac. it wouldn't matter if we did, just it's kind of a big number to look at.

I dunno, I kinda like the look of that. I'm voting for the 0.2s autoshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Yay, 95% crit was fun
    im 100% sure i was over the crit cap as survival at the end of ICC when the cata patch came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Blizzard can modify whatever they want... but making us feel like we're back in CLASSIC/BURNING CRUSADE numbers IMO.. isn't the right way to go about things. If you mean stats are out of control like pvp/pve whatever, that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Blizzard can modify whatever they want... but making us feel like we're back in CLASSIC/BURNING CRUSADE numbers IMO.. isn't the right way to go about things. If you mean stats are out of control like pvp/pve whatever, that's fine.
    THIS. A million times THIS. If I wanted to fight low level stuff as a low level I'd roll an alt, and when the mood takes me that's exactly what I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    im 100% sure i was over the crit cap as survival at the end of ICC when the cata patch came out.
    I was one of those weirdos who never went ArP and wallowed in my 90%+ crit.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    I was one of those weirdos who never went ArP and wallowed in my 90%+ crit.
    I was also one of those weirdos who preferred SV, stacked Agil, and with Trinket Procs was well over Crit Cap.