Thread: Can I haz gold?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I PvP a lot. I have made 37k gold by spending 5 minutes of my time into a profession each day.

If I can do it, so can you.
    You may be able to do that, but I have a feeling the OP is having a hard time just remembering how to spell "PVP".

OT: If you're genuinely serious on this and not just begging Blizzard for free gold, get a Pot of Luck, go to the monkey island all the way south of karasong wilds. Pop the potion, grind for 20 minutes. This will give you more than enough gold for at least a few days worth of repairs, if not more.

Reading another thread on this, people are guessing that Blizzard won't award gold for wins or from looting corpses (you only get copper) because bots like to exploit BGs so heavily.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7391389465

Recommendation from another thread here at mmoc:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Brutal gladiators mutilator - just select "all" from the dropdown so you can see it. 105 honour, 16 gold for one. It's good money.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23147957

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    You may be able to do that, but I have a feeling the OP is having a hard time just remembering how to spell "PVP".

OT: If you're genuinely serious on this and not just begging Blizzard for free gold, get a Pot of Luck, go to the monkey island all the way south of karasong wilds. Pop the potion, grind for 20 minutes. This will give you more than enough gold for at least a few days worth of repairs, if not more.
    Its spelt PbP right?
    Ok, the reality is that theres a large community of players who play exclusivly for PvP. Theres gold rewards for running pve content, (plus drops) so I think it's fair to give PvP players enough to get by.
    Im not even that hurting for gold but some guildies cant afford stuff for new gear and I dont like playing the "do profs/grind somewhere or gtfo" card. I usally just give them gold. Save meh Blizzurdd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Cool story brah.
    10 minutes to make thousands of gold eh. Sounds like an exaduration.
    Im not asking for thousands anyways, just enough to get us by.
    You think everyone else likes logging in and doing that shit? Why would you think you are special in that instance?

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    Reading another thread on this, people are guessing that Blizzard won't award gold for wins or from looting corpses (you only get copper) because bots like to exploit BGs so heavily.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7391389465

Recommendation from another thread here at mmoc:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23147957
    I just know Blizzard laughs uncontrollably when a lvl 90 player loots a corpse and gets 12 copper. Trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    You think everyone else likes logging in and doing that shit? Why would you think you are special in that instance?
    Because my mom told me I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, so many of my peeps are broke because all we like to do is pvp.
    Sure we can do professions, but we have RL professions and when we log onto wow we wana kill ally, not go back to work.
    I just think we deserve enough gold income to pay for repairs, and possibly to help out with a gem or chant here and there.
    Hook us up ffs.
    lol Okay, I'll bite at the trolling. Proffs don't take long at all. We all have jobs in real life and find time, so can you yadda yadda yadda

Its spelt PbP right?
    Ok, the reality is that theres a large community of players who play exclusivly for PvP. Theres gold rewards for running pve content, (plus drops) so I think it's fair to give PvP players enough to get by.
    Im not even that hurting for gold but some guildies cant afford stuff for new gear and I dont like playing the "do profs/grind somewhere or gtfo" card. I usally just give them gold. Save meh Blizzurdd.
    I see your point, and I can agree with you.

It's surprising that there's not already something in place to at least provide upkeep. Not sure if it's a lack of concern for the straight PVP community, or if they're just trying to push you into other aspects of the game.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Its spelt PbP right?
    Eh, everything is relative I suppose. Sure, there are probably more "exclussive pvp'ers" than most think, but not enough to really be of a severe importance obviously, judging by how little attention PvP gets in this game in general. But I'll say it again, either suck it up or do something pve oriented if you want to get by in this game, which is pretty much 98% PvE, and always has been, nothing's gonna change regarding that, for better and for worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    I see your point, and I can agree with you.

It's surprising that there's not already something in place to at least provide upkeep. Not sure if it's a lack of concern for the straight PVP community, or if they're just trying to push you into other aspects of the game.

Probably both.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

If the only thing you like to do in this game is PvP and you still care about gold, you should have enchanting. Just disenchanting honor gear and all the pvp gear you don't need you will make more than enough gold to support your repairing/gemming/enchanting.

Seriously, so many of my peeps are broke because all we like to do is pvp.
    Sure we can do professions, but we have RL professions and when we log onto wow we wana kill ally, not go back to work.
    I just think we deserve enough gold income to pay for repairs, and possibly to help out with a gem or chant here and there.
    Hook us up ffs.
    Put yourselves in a guild.
    Complete PVP challenges.
    ???
    Distribute gold.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Put yourselves in a guild.
    Complete PVP challenges.
    ???
    Distribute gold.
    Not bad, but im obviously lazy so sending 9 mails after every rbg win would suck.
    That brings up a good point tho. There should be a box that the raid leader can check that says "distribute winnings". Then everyone would automatically get 50g after a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    lol Okay, I'll bite at the trolling. Proffs don't take long at all. We all have jobs in real life and find time, so can you yadda yadda yadda
    I concur, I work 40 just like the rest of you (not you, yes you) - For PVP, I love having chanting on both my toons, so I can buy a 1250 HONOR epic piece and DE' it for DAT' SHARD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just buy the gold. I never had any problems when I was playing.
    Here's to you and here's to me. The best of guildmates we shall be. And if ever we should disagree. /Gkick you, and here's to me.

Not bad, but im obviously lazy so sending 9 mails after every rbg win would suck.
    That brings up a good point tho. There should be a box that the raid leader can check that says "distribute winnings". Then everyone would automatically get 50g after a win.
    Is it a pvp guild? Does anyone PVE?

Turn on guild repairs for PVP ranks.

Invite casual PVErs who like to quest into the guild.

Win.

Deleted
    No you dont deserve anygold, i have 90 gold, and i do NOTHING. it is not hard to get gold, it is really not. I mean you can litterary just do the sunsong farm takes a minute, and you can make gold. Kill a world boss. Do a daliy quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    No you dont deserve anygold, i have 90 gold, and i do NOTHING. it is not hard to get gold, it is really not. I mean you can litterary just do the sunsong farm takes a minute, and you can make gold. Kill a world boss. Do a daliy quest.
    Wow someones a baller. you could buy like half a gem for 90 gold. (you probly meant 90k?)
    I love how youre the decider of who deserves what. Good to know, I feel special meeting such a prestigious individual.
    Do I deserve a good dinner on my birthday? Or because you had Mcdonalds, thats what I should get too.
    Ppl are like I have 900k gold its easy I just grind profs and play farmville. tbh idc.
    The other thread was "how do i make gold" this thread is "give us just a little".

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you guys make happy fluffy threads when I'm sleeping instead of threads like this, full of borderline trolling? :/
    A PvP'er simply wont get rich from doing PvP only in the same way a raider will get rich from doing raids only, you'll have to do other things to get that gold such as questing, using your professions, playing the auction house, etc.

Closing this thread.