Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exclamation Give us Hardcore server

why not ?

give us hardcore server with new rules

No flying mounts
    No LFG/LFR
    No normal raids you can only go heroic raids
    much more punishing Environment in order to force us into playing with other players stronger mobs make it so we can solo maximum 2 normal mobs 4 mobs would overwhelm us
    make elite mobs much stronger so we can kill them only with group
    make heroics dungeon twice as hard on that server
    no guild leveling

look at path of the exile everyone loves the hardcore servers and people complain ALL the time about this LFR /fly mounts and want them removed so lets make 1 server call it hardcore or whatever and lets see how its go i can promise it will get flooded with people and blizzard will be forced to make more hardcore servers

while many dislike it just as many would LOVE it many old players would come back for it Kripparrian /kungen for sure would come back to play it and so many more players would resubscribe !

i cant think of one single reason not to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really cant think of a single reason not to do it? How about resources? You do realise it would take alot of time to create all this and then keep it updated right?

And after that they should make vanilla servers?

TBC servers as well i guess for those people who want that?

Only "softcore" servers for the people who want that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    You really cant think of a single reason not to do it? How about resources? You do realise it would take alot of time to create all this and then keep it updated right?

And after that they should make vanilla servers?

TBC servers as well i guess for those people who want that?

Only "softcore" servers for the people who want that?
    not vanila server just same like the other servers but hardcore add rules rules don't take resources i don't think its take so much time to just disable flying mounts i am not asking to add anything but to remove so it not taking any resources

10+ Year Old Account
    Top Fucking Lel!

its this topic again.. its come up often these last couple days- A person might start wondering if the same twat is endlessly throwing it up in the hopes of getting a 99% positive review that will somehow make blizzard give two shits for this pointless idea
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    You do know that most hardcore players don't want hardcore servers?

Hardcore servers would be filled with 1/14 hc players that got into the guild through luck that have no clue of how much work it takes outside of actual raids to get stuff done.

Out of curiousity; what is your current T16 progress? Could you link any log of any fight where you considered your performance to be very good? I just want to know if you're a hardcore player yourself.

Not going to happen bud. Why would blizzard spend extra time and resources to make a hardcore server? Though I agree with SOME of your statements on making the game difficult. I think Blizzard just needs to find an even ground.

Sadly there isn't much going for the Casual who wants challenging content... Heres hoping they bring that to the table.

"No normal raids you can only go heroic raids"

And what, cut the enrage timers on all bosses down by half? No normal raids = no loot for heroic raids = very few bosskills

We would have "Spine of Deathwing" cases everywhere.

Deleted
    Don't use flying mounts.
    Don't use LFG/LFR.
    Only use Heroic raid option.
    Use white gear instead of quests green/blue equipment.
    Same as above.
    Same as above.
    Don't use the guild.

BAMM!!! There you go, don't use those things and you got your experience on a completly normal server.

I think most of what you propose isn't viable. How are you going to clear a heroic raid without normal ilvl gear? Clearing heroics has as much to do with ilvl as it does mechanics. I'd love to see more difficult mobs, but I don't think we need a new class of server for them. Additionally, the removal of LFR and LFD just makes the gameplay experience more inconvenient, not more difficult.

Now, if there was a permadeath hardcore server, that might be kind of interesting. I don't see anyone clearing raid content on that type of server, but it would make for some nailbiting experiences.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Don't use flying mounts.
    Don't use LFG/LFR.
    Only use Heroic raid option.
    Use white gear instead of quests green/blue equipment.
    Same as above.
    Same as above.
    Don't use the guild.

BAMM!!! There you go, don't use those things and you got your experience on a completly normal server.
    It's not the same, on a normal server you can't replicate 'No economy'. :P

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Top Fucking Lel!

its this topic again.. its come up often these last couple days- A person might start wondering if the same twat is endlessly throwing it up in the hopes of getting a 99% positive review that will somehow make blizzard give two shits for this pointless idea
    i am not passing on any forum rules if u dont like it dont read it simple as that i dont go around telling u what to post and what not to post

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    You do know that most hardcore players don't want hardcore servers?

Hardcore servers would be filled with 1/14 hc players that got into the guild through luck that have no clue of how much work it takes outside of actual raids to get stuff done.

Out of curiousity; what is your current T16 progress? Could you link any log of any fight where you considered your performance to be very good? I just want to know if you're a hardcore player yourself.
    sorry but you speak for all hardcore players ? how come i never heard of you why not just add it it wont take ANY resources lets see if its work out or not it wont hurt you so i cant see the problem

and i dont play wow anymore but when i did in TBC i clear all the boss up to brutallus and all the raids in wotlk i quit in cata

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It's not the same, on a normal server you can't replicate 'No economy'. :P
    One could go to a dead server and say "From now on people that want to make this game fucking annyoing for themselves, can come here"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    and i dont play wow anymore but when i did in TBC i clear all the boss up to brutallus and all the raids in wotlk i quit in cata
    So you don't play anymore, yet know it isn't hard. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    Not going to happen bud. Why would blizzard spend extra time and resources to make a hardcore server? Though I agree with SOME of your statements on making the game difficult. I think Blizzard just needs to find an even ground.

Sadly there isn't much going for the Casual who wants challenging content... Heres hoping they bring that to the table.
    can u tell me what resources and time they could probably do it in one day without spending single dime we are just asking to for hardcore server why force hardcore players to play casual make 1 server and lets see what happen

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    why not ?
    i cant think of one single reason not to do it.
    Because Blizzard won't throw away its money on a really bad idea such as this.
    That reason enough?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

It would be a great idea if it worked exactly as the OP thinks that it would.
    Humans being what they are, I doubt that it would be the rose-tinted proving grounds for hardcore types that he thinks that it will be.

Deleted
    sorry but you speak for all hardcore players ? how come i never heard of you why not just add it it wont take ANY resources lets see if its work out or not it wont hurt you so i cant see the problem

I don't really think you have the right to speak for the state of the game if you haven't played it for 3 years. And if you only did 1/7 Sunwell during TBC, then I'm sorry to say, you're as far from hardcore as they get.

Do you remember the name of your guild when you raided in ICC, ToGC or Ulduar? Just for reference to see if you're actually a hardcore player or not.

I want to know if you're full of shit or just half full of it.

Nobody in their right mind would play such a clusterfuck of a server. Stop asking for retarded things.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    One could go to a dead server and say "From now on people that want to make this game fucking annyoing for themselves, can come here"

- - - Updated - - -

So you don't play anymore, yet know it isn't hard. Got it.
    no one forcing anyone to play it but it will be floaded with players and u know it this is the nature of hardcore players but for some unknown selfish reason you are trying to stop it its like saying go play path of the exile on normal but if u die delete your char its not the same its never the same i am also asking to give mobs better stats so its much harder to kill them.

"No flying mounts?" - Just don't use them.

"No LFG/LFR?" - Just don't use them.

"No normal raids, only heroic" - Where do you get the gear for that?

"much more punishing environment" - fight naked

"no guild leveling" - don't join a guild. use a global chat channel for guild chat

"more players would resubscribe" - evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would play such a clusterfuck of a server. Stop asking for retarded things.
    you are so wrong you have no idea how wrong you are why people even play hardcore servers on POE ??? and other games