Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    best was probably 60-65. i love(d) hellfire ramparts, zangarmarsh, nagrand and terrokar forest. those are some of my favorite zones in all of WoW. end game TBC was also enjoyable.

coming in a close second would have to 80-84 in Cata. or around that range. people probably think im crazy but i really liked mt. hyjal, deepholm, and uldum. unfortunately Cata didnt have a lot of staying power. i felt like it started off really well but about mid way thru our guild quit and have since picked up other games.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    best was probably 60-65. i love(d) hellfire ramparts, zangarmarsh, nagrand and terrokar forest. those are some of my favorite zones in all of WoW. end game TBC was also enjoyable.

coming in a close second would have to 80-84 in Cata. or around that range. people probably think im crazy but i really liked mt. hyjal, deepholm, and uldum. unfortunately Cata didnt have a lot of staying power. i felt like it started off really well but about mid way thru our guild quit and have since picked up other games.
    i don't think you're crazy.. I loved Uldum. The whole Indiana Jones vibe, the biggest regret about these expansions is that they don't utilize the world at end game enough.

i hate being constrained to just one continent or really just a bunch of instance for dungeons/raids/BGs and Arenas

my favourite northrend zone looks wise was Crystal Song forest, quest wise was Grizzly Hills, dungeon wise was Ulduar.. epic

30-40 for sure. I remember back in Vanilla I was leveling my first toon which was a hunter. I was level 39 and I was running Maraudon with some friends. I was extremely excited that I was going to have my mount soon but I also had the flu so I felt terrible but I was determined to get to 40. I finally got to 40 and got my night saber and rode around Stormwind for a couple of hours before finally passing out.

10-20 was also pretty memorable for me because that's when I met most of the friends that I was playing with when I hit level 40, and who I played with until Burning Crusade, and finally into Wrath when most of them had quit the game. Now there's only one of my original friends from that time still playing. I miss all of them very much, and I still remember all of their names. It's really sad losing friends over time, especially now that battle.net makes it much easier to keep in contact with people even when they quit or transfer when you're not actively playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we exclude endgame content, 40-50 was my favorite, at least before Cataclysm. That level range had some of the best zones and dungeons, and most classes already had most of their core abilities at that level. 50-60 always felt like "meh, I wish I was 60 already". 60-70 was also nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    10-20 Ghostlands/ BC leveling in that area
    20s Ashenvale
    60s Outlands.. Nagrand / Zangarmarsh
    40s Eastern Plaguelands, running around the scolomance area.. so fun and hard
    Scarlet monastery also...

All experiences from when I first played wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around level 20, on my old dwarf paladin when i had a full set of the same armor ( which was totally crap ) but i felt so strong when i looked at my armor =P
    Also at lvl 50 i found my first epic item ever, it was an axe. I felt so strong and powerfull! =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Around level 20, on my old dwarf paladin when i had a full set of the same armor ( which was totally crap ) but i felt so strong when i looked at my armor =P
    Also at lvl 50 i found my first epic item ever, it was an axe. I felt so strong and powerfull! =P
    gosh I remember the old dwarf levels, dun morogh, loch modan then wetlands.... now that was an adventure, grouping with friends then getting to stormwind and Darnassus, I remember thinking when I first saw Stormwind and going WOW !! amazing, surely the city of the Elves must be even more beautiful... it was, but it was so small too, didn't know how to react.

am I the only one that hates levelling too quickly?