Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your most memorable levels

Which level ranges were your favourite? why? and what did you like most about them?

85-90? Pandaria
    80-85? several zones
    70-80? northrend
    60-70? outland
    50-60? several zones
    45-50? several zones
    30-45? several zones
    20-30? first pvp open areas
    1-20? starting zones

or maybe it was the end game experiences at:
    Level 60,
    Level 70,
    Level 80
    Level 85
    Level 90
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2013-10-30 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    around lvl 35 when leveling my first toon (warrior) at the end of classic, getting friends/guildies together to do countless of scarlet armory/monastery runs

Deleted
    elwyn forest... it all started there so long ago...

still love wow <3

10+ Year Old Account
    they were all the same...prob can remember 50-58 on my alts because running brd prison 20 times made me want to kill myself >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    40 man raiding Molten Core, seemed so massively epic at the time. Level 60 isn't really a range, but we all spent such a long time at 60 it oughta count.

Also not technically a range, but the best part of "dinging" to me was any level when you first get the ability to fly in a certain zone(s). Like being unshackled.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suf-fer-ing. Yoda

Hands down outland zones

When I first started WoW I was fascinated by Darnassus and soon after, Silvermoon and Exodar, and the areas they were in. But then when I finally hit 60 and could go to outland, my goodness. I was so used to the regular WoW-related stuff of all those zones, each one was a breath-taking experience, but I love outland because it was a new planet with seemingly a new reality. Favorite zones without a doubt, in order,
    Zangarmarsh, Netherstorm, Hellfire, Shadowmoon, Terokkar, Blade's Edge, Nagrand
    but to be honest, I really, really hate Nagrand.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-24 or something in Eversong/Ghostlands. It was near BC's release and reaaalllyyy teeming with players and activity. I was daunted.

I think for me it would be Northrend zones. I really liked Tbc, and i thought cataclysm was better than WotLK, but, hmm I really loved Northrend.

Grizzly Hills, Strompeaks, Crystalsong, Howling Fjord.

New Darkshore was probably the next fave zone, and maybe Silverpine, I do love that dark damaged look

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yellowgore View Post
    40 man raiding Molten Core, seemed so massively epic at the time. Level 60 isn't really a range, but we all spent such a long time at 60 it oughta count.

Also not technically a range, but the best part of "dinging" to me was any level when you first get the ability to fly in a certain zone(s). Like being unshackled.
    Good point, i'll add the end zone

Deleted
    Twinking a 35K HP UA/Revenge warrior at level 70 in wrath. Had full T6 with BiS Sunwell offsets. I could literally solo AV without heals.
    Official forum had QQ threads in my honor, begging Blizzard to ban me. When I joined AV people said *Freewin GG* or *Plz can I buy your char?*.

I knew I was OP and what I did required little to no skill but holy fuck that period of time just felt so glorious I could never forget.

I would say, old Hillsbrad before the Cataclsym, the questing9Hillsbrad fields, Durnhold and Dun garok walls).
    Look like I was doing queslines for a weeks or so. Much time spend around this zone

I have always love the Lordaeron, Undead starting zone, Tirisfla, Silverpine, Arathi and Hillsbrad

Definitely 60-70. That was when i first started WoW (TBC era) and was my first major sense of accomplishment. Walking through a huge green gate to see a fel reaver walking around. Finally dinging to the max level for the first time on my warlock.

The feeling of accomplishment that came with all that was the best for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    end game experiences at level 60 and 90.

i am one of those rare gems that killed bosses in vanilla naxx.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm every level till 80 to be honest, specially TBC and classic level up, but I enjoyed quite a lot Wrath leveling too.
    I used to love the lvl 29 and 39 twink too.

10+ Year Old Account
    30-40ish I think, back when I was a human priest trekking out to Desolace to get "Down the Scarlet Path" and then heading back to Hillsbrad to get "In the Name of the Light" to go to SM, such a strange and memorable chain.

Disclaimer: Those quest names may not be accurate.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    1-24 or something in Eversong/Ghostlands. It was near BC's release and reaaalllyyy teeming with players and activity. I was daunted.
    Those two areas were my fav by the time I was horde, specially thanks to it's themes... made those places just amazing. And then going down to beat elite spyders and feel like a pro oh yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 12 (ish) - Doing Sea Lion shapeshift quest, including going to silverpine forest, an entire continent away >.>
    Level 16 - Losing my first duel to another druid in the barrens
    Level 24 - exploring the world, strangletohorn, burning steppes etc
    Level 32 - TBC launch day
    Level 46 - being summoned to Outland to explore, but not having a mount, being killed by Fel Reaver twice (second time i popped to bear form and survived his first attack !!)
    Level 49 - finally getting a mount, I hate kodos, so (as tauren druid) farmed orgrimmar rep for the wolf, finally got exalted at level 49
    Level 51 - first time I managed to solo a mob in outland (an orc outside thrallmar)
    Level 57 - getting the starting quest in thrallmar to go see the commander, only to be too low level for the follow up
    Level 58 - finally starting outland
    Level 68 - druid flight form, being able to go to all those places at 2 levels lower
    Level 70 - first time I raided, kara, tk, ssc, bt, all of it, all so glorious
    Level 74 - getting to Dalaran for the first time, which was almost completely empty, and fishing for the copper coin achievement
    Level 77 - getting cold weather flying and spending hours flying around mining saronite, there was so much I had to start skipping regular nodes for only rich saronite and titanium
    Level 80 - Being 13th horde character to hit level 80 on our server, first in guild (and winning the 5k gold challenge ) as well as all the end game
    Level 83 - being one of the quickest levelers on the server through cataclysm, until I got to level 83, got bored of leveling, and spend the next 2 levels leveling via archaeology

Levels 85+ haven't really been exciting, nothing overly memorable, had some fun, but meh.

I technically started june 2006 my main character (now retired) (although i had played since day 1, intermittently via newly made characters on a friends account), then finally bought my own account January 2007, just before TBC, I was level 32 when TBC launched.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2013-10-30 at 08:27 PM.

everything before hitting 80 on my first toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my most memorable levels are 20ish, was playing an undead mage in vanilla (never did hit lvl 60 on him) 3manning wailing caverns with a loc kand hunter, was hard, my FPS was terrrrible, like 2fps in combat.

Then in the 40-60 range in vanilla doing ZF, BRD, BRS etc on a resto druid, good times, made friends (though I think some of them just liked the healing lol)

70 was great as a tankadin in TBC

80 - bit turbulent, switched mains a couple of times, uld and ICC were good

I have really fond memories of running around in Westfall on my first character, back in Vanilla. There are plenty of beautiful and fun zones that have come along throughout the years, but for some reason I just get really nostalgic when I think about killing goretusks for their innards and killing Defias henchmen for their bandannas.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"