Tabard Vendor Change?

So on my Alliance Paladin I visited the tabard vendor in Ironforge where, among other things, I was able to buy a Blood Knight Tabard (usually reserved for Horde Paladins), and a Competitor's Tabard (which I have only ever had on a long deleted, level 30-something Gnome Mage from years ago). Not sure whether these things were added as of this patch/maintenance, but it's worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Did you log into that level 30 something mage after achievements were added? If you have the achievement, he should have always been able to get the competitor's tabard.

As for the Blood Knight Tabard, I have no idea.
    I don't think so. The character was deleted years ago and i've made a couple of tickets in the past; both of which were answered by GM's who said they could neither restore the Competitor's Tabard or the Spirit of Competition, due to how long ago it was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I don't think so. The character was deleted years ago and i've made a couple of tickets in the past; both of which were answered by GM's who said they could neither restore the Competitor's Tabard or the Spirit of Competition, due to how long ago it was deleted.
    These things sometimes vary based on which GM you get. Guildie of mine once got a character he'd deleted like 5 years prior restored.

Thing is, this guildie is pretty sure the GM was trolling. As in, the GM just rolled a brand new Mage, zapped it to appropriate level, and gave it to him. It was so long before that my guildie just couldn't remember anything other than it was a mage and the name, but he's pretty sure some of the other details he had a clue about but wasn't sure about were wrong -- number of bank slots, stuff like that.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.