request for help w/ magebombs uptime

I'm brand new to weakaura's and just started using them, mainly by importing other peoples settings - so i'm not sure how to do this on my own.

Heres what I'm looking for:
    *A weakaura that tracks my mage bomb in 2 ways:
    1) shows a little icon when a mage bomb IS NOT active while in combat
    2) makes a sound when this icon appears - ie. my mage bomb IS NOT active.

Reason behind this is that currently I have an aura bar above my target as well as an aura icon above nameplates to show when mage bombs are active on the target and the time remaining. My dilemma is that:
    1) sometimes tidy plates doesn't show the mage bomb icons even when I target it and the unit frame in fact show that a mage bomb is active. sometimes i fix this by mouse'ing over the nameplate again and sometimes it will then show the icon after that but a lot of times it still will not. not sure why tbh. This is mainly a problem when multi-dotting, but also if i switch to an add and back and forth to a boss.
    2) I find myself brain farting if i get chained by mechanics and have to scramble with movement and completely ignoring to double check to make sure a bomb is active. If i had a noise go off, even with being clusterfucked, i should be able to hit my mage bomb button real quick.
    3) I have a bad habit of finishing a cast and/or finishing moving then replacing a RoP under me before refreshing the bomb and those ~1-3 seconds (sometimes more) each really add up over the duration of a fight.

Results of this usually leads to only 80-85% bomb uptimes. Sometimes even dropping to ~75% and I REALLY need to fix this ASAP. I think a sound file when a mage bomb isnt active will be the best solution for me, personally. After I started using GTFO and hearing that annoying buzz noise when taking damage really helped me fix my awareness so I hope this does too.

GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP <33

I would recommend magenuggets as weakauras can only track a bomb on a single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Henzington View Post
    I would recommend magenuggets as weakauras can only track a bomb on a single target.
    WeakAuras can track multi-targets just fine in a bar-style group as long as you put it in a dynamic group