Best enchants for my rogue's heirlooms?

I read there was a fix to enchants and heirlooms in 5.4, now I'm not sure what the best enchants are?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Dancing Steel. You could also go for Landslide I guess. Just make sure to upgrade the heirloom to a lvl 85 heirloom before enchanting.

Crusader is probably best at low low levels (<30) for the full heal and huge AP boost. This is assuming they didn't apply scaling to it with this patch like they did with higher level enchants.

Otherwise, Dancing Steel is the best enchant. Jade Spirit is pretty insane on my low level Warlock.

The MoP enchants like Dancing Steel, Jade Spirit, Colossus and Elemental Force got very good procs rates compared to older enchants that isn't using the RPPM system.
    Colossus for low level (low level being <20) battleground is quite nice, but i'd probably go for Dancing Steel on both weapons since you can have both procs up @ the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a Google Docs spreadsheet for 5.4 enchants and gems scaling --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c201UXc#gid=11
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Mongoose at low levels. At its lowest its proc provides 90 agi and 23 haste, which is huge.

Note that even though its only 1 ppm, the amount of procs you get is increased by the number of instant attacks you use, as well as haste effects such as SnD.
    Last edited by Maelstrom51; 2013-11-06 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    I read there was a fix to enchants and heirlooms in 5.4, now I'm not sure what the best enchants are?
    If you are planning to level through questing (solo), then crusader/mongoose are probably better. If you are leveling in a group (RAF/dungeons) then mongoose will suffice, though something like dancing steel will work as well. The leveling process is so quick these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Mongoose at low levels. At its lowest its proc provides 90 agi and 23 haste, which is huge.

Note that even though its only 1 ppm, the amount of procs you get is increased by the number of instant attacks you use, as well as haste effects such as SnD.
    I tried out Mongoose my self on my rogue, and i had 2 or 3 procs throughout an entire dungeon while dancing steel procs on almost every trash pack.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+