World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!...I hope we get the next expansion info!!!!

The Evolving sound of World of Warcraft - Blizzard's music never fails to impress.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues for sure

Looking forward to the movie presentation! as-well as *hopefully* seeing new character models!! c:

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!

Blademaster
    WCS global finals and World of Warcraft: what´s next. I also want some info about Legacy of the Void. CAN'T WAIT for Blizzcon....

I'm most excited about the World of Warcraft Panel. Need the word on the next expansion.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues will hold my interest above all else. Also curious about the evolving sound of warcraft. Gonna be a blast as always.

The hearthstone panel !!

I'm most excited for the developer panel, as a Computer Science freshman and a long-time subscriber to World of Warcraft, I'm interested to see what kind of work goes on behind the gameplay

Totally excited for the WoW panels on what's down the pipe, and the D3 RoS panels.

I am most excited about "World of Warcraft: What's Next" , "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues", and for D3 "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview"

The movie panel...hopefully they show the footage they did at ComicCon or even better...more

I'm really excited for the developer panel and for the Warcraft movie info too

Going to see my Father in Law off for Afghanistan this weekend. This would make the day. We are looking foward to World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! Gotta see whats next for the most epic games of all time.

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Diablo 3 panel! hope to be able to see it!

World of Warcraft - What's Next

Squeeeeeeeeeee

the world of warcraft and diablo panels