Oh wow. Uh, the What's Next panel for WoW, the Reaper of Souls stuff for Diablo, Heroes of the Storm just to see how it is going to turn out, which characters will be in it, how it looks. I am so excited for Blizzcon it isn't even funny! Even if I can't go I'll sure as hell be on MMO Champ obsessively waiting over new info.

Deleted
    The next movie is the one I am most interested in. Here's hoping it is based on WoTLK

World of Warcraft : Whats Next!!

World of Warcraft Movie ofc ^_^

I am really excited for the contests and such there always really good each year and the live raid this year should be fun!

i'm Excited for , "World of Warcraft Movie" announcement !!
    I was waiting for that for a long time!! Soo Excited!

Deleted
    I'm the most excited about "World of Warcraft: What's next", I think that next expansion could be EPIC!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next and Warcraft Movie!

World of Warcraft - What's Next =)

I always look forward to the Art of World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More panels.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Obviously need to know where ScrubBusters is heading next.

World of Warcraft: What's Next - PLEASE give me a ticket for me and my GF! ^_^

Most excited for the Warfaft Movie update! Everyone already knows what the next expansion is going to be...excited to see what they will do with it but the movie is a long time coming!

I'd have to say I'm most excited for the Heroes of the Storm panels, the one I'm most excited for out of the three being the Live Matches. It's always exciting to see gameplay.

Deleted
    I have to say I`m most excited about Warcraft: What's Next and Movie presentation.

tickets plx, ty !

World of Warcraft: What's next is always the highlight for me!

I am also hoping for any Titan related info though... /drool

What's next!
    Thanks.

warcraft movie presentation. Really curious how that will make the jump to the big screen. Would also check out as much dIII and hearthstone goodness as possible.

I'm most excited for: World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues !!! Good Luck Everyone