Heroes of the Storm Overview

World of Warcraft the adventure continues for sure!!!

Can't wait see the wow adventure panel to find out the future of Warcraft

Warcraft: Whats next!! Can't wait!

With so many being equally interesting and appealing it's impossible to single one out as a favorite. Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, Warcraft: What's Next, Hearthstone: Fireside Chat, and Diablo III Lore and Story Q & A, The Art of World of Warcraft.

Can't wait to find out what's next for all the WoW panels and the World of Warcraft movie!

Definitely World of Warcraft: What's Next!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!

I'm excited for Heroes of the Storm! I LOVE DOTA-style games and can't wait to see what blizzard does with the genre.

Keyboard Turner
    I'd love to see the World of Warcraft: What's Next Panel. I can't wait to find out what the next expansion will be! I'm also interested in the World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More and World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything Panels.... Although seeing everything would be the best

Pretty interested in checking out some of the upcoming WoW stuff from World of Warcraft: What's Next myself.

Just can't wait for "World of Warcraft: What's Next", need to know what's in store for us in the near future!

World of Warcraft: What's Next! I've been playing this game for way too long and glad that it's still running strong. Blizzard continues to surprise us and improves the game the best they can. I'm curious to see what's up and coming for the future of WoW =]

I'm super excited for STUR KRAFUTH TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

I'm looking definitely forward to Warcraft: What's next

I am waiting for months for WoW: What's next. But I am most excited about the Warcraft: The Movie Presentation, since I am waiting for years and still got no clue what it will be about.

I would love to see the "World of Warcraft: What's Next"

I think the Heroes of the Storm Overview panel seems really interesting, as well as World of Warcraft: What's Next. And seeing Blink 182 perform would be pretty awesome too

World of Warcraft: What's Next, always looking forward to what coming

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!