World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More
    <3
    It's going to be so fun! I hope I get picked Gah!
    *cries that I can't make a portal leading me inside blizzcon* <3

"World of Warcraft: What's Next!", I've been a hardcore WoW fan for 9 years now and I just can't wait to see what Blizzard has in store for it. Blizzard has done a good job with all the xpacs so far and I have high hopes for the next. I am also wanting to see what else is in the works for Blizzard and how their MOBA is coming along.

i want to see more moba information

WoW: What's Next for sure. I live about 2 hours from Anaheim so winning a couple tickets would be sweet.

The Warcraft Movie presentation for sure. I want to know if I can get hyped or get sad.

Everything about WoW! I've been playing WoW for a good amount of years now, and I really wanna experience blizzcon!

I am most excited about Heroes of The Storm! I cannot wait to see/hear about it!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! The title just got my attentiton!

Hearthstone and world of warcraft stages!!!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

WoW: What's Next or mb SC2 lore.

I am interested in the WoW:what's next panel as well as the Warcraft Movie panel.

good luck everyone!

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!! so excited to see whats in the future for us

Warcraft: What's Next of course.

The Dark Below reveal, for sure.

World of Warcraft: What's Next! Being a longtime WoW player, I am always interested in seeing what they do next, whether be good or bad, I always like seeing what's out next.

Want to see the Hearthstone Fireside Chat and the Hearthstone Exhibition.

I can't wait for the Live Raid, they are always exciting to watch.

WoW: What's Next and The Adventure Continues!

World of Warcraft: next panel and the Warcraft movie panel XD!