Like many others I'm excited about the World of Warcraft What's next panel. :x!

Probably looking forward to what other changes are coming to D3 RoS. But still excited for everything

Warcraft: what's next, makes me giddy like a little school girl

World of Warcraft: "What's Next?" is the main reason I want to go.

Closing Ceremony of course, Nth Level Tauren Chieftain! For The Horde!

I'm really interested in the WoW panel. I like how the story has been changing and moving forward, and it'll be cool to see what they have in store. Also buff mages plz

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next for sure, cant wait. Hopefully something about the next expension. What new class or race shall we get?

World of Warcraft: What's Next

The diablo III open Q and A. Those are usually where the most interesting info comes from since its the fans inquiring about stuff the devs may have left out.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next

World of Warcraft: What's Next, can't wait to hear about the next exp.

The What's Next panel is exciting simply to see whats on the horizon, but I find alot of the good stuff is in the Q&A Panels. A lot of the little questions that don't make it onto the powerpoint presentation get asked there and I really enjoy getting little snippets of the future of WoW there, so that would have to be my favorite panel.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: "What's Next?"

I can't wait for Heroes of The Storm!!!

after playing plenty of MOBA's,I really want to know what Blizzard is going to do differently

WoW: What's Next. I think we can all agree we're most looking forward to the new xpac information!!

Definitely 'World of Warcraft: What's Next', always thrilled about new expansions.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory

Really looking forward to Heroes of the Storm overview and World of Warcraft: Whats next! Can't Wait!

World of Warcraft: What's Next for me. Also today is my birthday, so I hope I can win this. This would be great. =)

Gotta go with the what's next... Also the movie panel... And... everything else!

Probably all of them, with lesser interest in Starcraft/Diablo.

Mainly though: World of Warcraft: What's Next, Heroes of the Storm Overview, Hearthstone: Fireside Chat