Any panels that have to do with the new xpac, contests (epic dancing), and the closing ceremony! Hopefully they get an awesome band to play there.

I'm excited for the Art and Lore panel because I enjoy drawing and writing short stories! I even have a series of stories based on my main World of Warcraft character!

Man it's hard to pick with all the exciting stuff, but I'll say...

World of Warcraft: What's Next

im looking forward to world of warcraft: what's next

I'm looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues.

Also looking forward to World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything

I have a virtual ticket, so would be totally awesome to upgrade that ticket to an actual ticket and take the girlfriend and myself! I am most excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel, just friggin curious as to what the next expansion may be, what may lay ahead for the game, and I am also equally excited to watch the art panel, can't wait to see that the most as I always wanted to work at Blizzard.

I'm excited for everything but if I had to pick I'd say the Heroes of the Storm panel or any news about Hearthstone on the iPad. My wife is most excited for the movie and lore segments. I'll be taking her sweet ass if I win.

Without a shred of doubt, the WoW: What's Next panel is what I am looking forward to.

World of Warcraft : What's next and the movie!!!

World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything

Has to be "World of Warcraft: What's Next" and "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More"

Looking forward to "World of Warcraft: What's Next". Good luck to the other entrants!

Hmm thats a tough one, but im gonna go with

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

I'm interested in the "What's Next" WoW panel and the WoW movie panel especially.

I'm looking forward to the Hearthstone: Fireside Chat. I'm playing the Beta of Hearthstone and love it!

Deleted
    I'm really excited with "World of Warcraft: What's Next" and "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues."

Also would like to be a part of "World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything"

Can't wait to see the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

Im most excited about the "Heroes of the Storm: Live Matches" panel! We know so little, and I'm a huge MOBA fan. Seeing live matches will be amazing!

WoW Q&A and the contests are always what I look forward to!!!

Plus WoW: What's Next, I'm sure there'll be a nice surprise about 6.0!

I'm excited for the Heroes of the storm panel! Neat to see what they're going to do with it.