Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, Pandaria is getting boring!

World of Warcraft: What's Next of course. I expect the new expansion announcement and would love to be there live for it.

It would be great to see it all. I've never been on one of those gatherings so i will probably soak everything.
    if i have to pick one for the means of this giveaway it will be "World of Warcraft: What's Next!"

SC2 Update & World of Warcraft: What's Next!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Why do I have to register to new forms when I'm such a regular on MMO-C?

WoW Lore and any of the open Q&A Panels.

Probably World of Warctaft: What's next because i really want to know which direction the game is going to.

And obviously D3 panels!!!!!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's next like most everyone I imagine.

Deleted
    I´m looking forward to "world of warcraft: What´s Next" and "World of warcraft: Live raid" Cheers!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    I'm excited for world of warcraft: what's next! my husband (who will be coming with me if I win) is excited for diablo III: Reaper of Souls preview

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Movie Presentation without a doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next of course.

Looking forward to World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

I'm excited for World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues hope I win even though I know I won't

I'm seriously looking forward into that Warcraft Movie Presentation. I'm so excited to see that!

World of Warcraft: What's Next? As an officer for Customs and Border Protection, I would love tickets to go so I could fly a buddy of mine out from Montana to see the show. He's never been to Blizzcon and would love to see it! Thanks for your consideration!

I can't wait to see another epic race between method and midwinter, such an adrenaline pumping thing to watch, and gives you true appreciation for the skill these amazing players have at the game. Blizzcon for me is about so many things, there is never a dull moment, a truely spectacular event that I am just glad I can be part of........Bring it on Blizzard, I can't wait

Most interested in the Heroes of the Storm panels. Played Blizzard All-stars 2 years ago at Blizzcon and thought it was cool. Interested in seeing how it's developed since then.