Page 50 of 148 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Of course World of Warcraft: What's Next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, but I'm also pretty wind up on anything Heroes of the Storm related, and the Warcraft Movie Presentation... sooo many things, maybe I should buy a virtual ticket

World of Warcraft: What's Next !

I'm looking forward to Warcraft Movie Presentation ..either that or the actual "What's next". I'm sure it's gonna be a very big blast!

Stood in the Fire xcureanddisease's Avatar
    World of Warcraft: What's Next!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BABY!!!!!!! BLIZZCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well tbh the pass weeks i have started to read the storys about some heroes in world of warcraft and i love it, so i have to say "World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything"

Definitely most excited with WoW. I've been waiting for a good reason to come back to it.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. Ready for them to announce the next expansion!!

The Diablo 3 panel! By a long shot Can't wait to see what they do with the xpack!!!

Heroes of the Storm Overview!

I'm looking forward to SURPRISE we lied about not talking about titan so we're going to talk about titan. Or legitimately World of Warcraft: What's next.

World of Warcraft: What's Next

like 99% of the Blizzard fans XD

World of Warcraft: What's Next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. Always interested in seeing the direction in which the game is going.

I am looking forward to some more info on the Warcraft Movie! Can't wait for it

The Evolving Sound of Warcraft for sure!

World of Warcraft: What's Next, definitely.

I'm really looking forward to the next WoW Addon, and I'm so excited for the 'Future of WoW' -part of Blizzcon gogo RNG-God - don't let me down :P

Looking forward to Diablo 3 panel.

Starcraft 2 panel of course

Starcraft 2 panel, Dat void legacy yo! can't wait!