World of Warcraft: Whats Next. I'm hoping Murkalot pet is a hint to the theme of the next xpac!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been wanting to go to a Blizzcon for so long now. If I were to be picked I would be looking forward to the Art of World of Warcraft and the World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing and More panels.

World of warcraft: Whats next and their lore panel.

For the first time I am genuinely excited for BlizzCon, their really did a great job keeping the cards close to their chest this time around regarding the expansion.

I am most excited to see the World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! and What's Next panels. Just want to find out what to expect in the future since I mostly only play WoW and none of blizzard's other games at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

World of Warcraft: What's Next. Want to know where we are going to be heading next... hoping for a underground expac myself with spider people.

World of Warcraft: What's Next Really want to hear what's in store.

I'm looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next the most.

Deleted
    Being a graphic design apprentise, Im going to have to say the Art of World of Warcraft panel is most appealing.

The shift between sketching out a idea, from design to implimentation. Seeing how great artists create incredible pieces that we see in the game today!

Can only truly respect the level of skill thats required of the Wow Art team to make Worldy works of Warcraft art (yes, that was on purpose :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, I'd like to see what's in store for the best game ever.

Deleted
    "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues", I need to know whats next o_o

Warcraft: The adventure continues.

Because it seems to be our time to comment and ask questions on the "what's next" announcement earlier.

I would be VERY excited for the Art of World of Warcraft panel on Saturday! It would be interesting to see the art being created and hear stories behind the concepts.

I've always been a fan of the live raid. Specially if they throw in a wacky ending thats unexpected

I am most excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel

I am ready for the World of Warcraft: What's Next (Burning Legion Returns!) panel!

World of Warcraft: What's Next, put all the story forum speculations to rest!

Looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next. I want to see where they are going to be taking the series, hopefully we get to see a movie preview as well?

World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft: What's Next like everyone else i cant wait to know!!!!!!!

I love watching the art panels, those guys are so talented.