Ahhh what the hell I'll enter. I'll never win.

Mine would be the WOW: What's Next Panel. It will be interesting to see what's coming up and where we go from here.

World of Warcraft - The Adventure continues & Warcraft Movie Presentation!

I'm still waiting for the housing feature to be announced and... HELL ITS ABOUT TIME for that warcraft movie

Pretty excited for "World of Warcraft - What's Next" and the Movie panel, if they have one.

World of Warcraft- What's Next and Closing Ceremony

Ahhh what the hell. I'll never win.

Mine would be the What's Next Panel. It will be interesting to see where we are going. While they have some pokers in the fire so to speak they also have a very clean slate so they can do almost anything.

World of Warcraft- What's next!

I'd really like to see the hearthstone related stuff , more precisely the exhibition on day two !

WOW: What's Next Panel .... seeing the direction they want to take from here would be interesting to see

Cant wait to see Heroes of the Storm overview.

The Warcraft movies presentation

Gotta be the costume contest! Can't wait to see people dressing up as Hearthstone cards!

World of Warcraft - What's Next
    Reaper of Souls Preview
    World of Warcraft Q & A

I want to see the world of warcraft panel, and the starcraft one, never really cared about diablo. also the costume contest, if that counts

WoW: What's Next and surprisingly, Reaper of Souls info.

I'm looking forward to the Adventure continues panel for World of Warcraft the most. Really excited to see the new expansion and what it contains.

I can't wait for World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! Of course World of Warcraft: What's Next? is going to be awesome too!

World of Warcraft: What's Next. This has got to be the hottest topic and glad to see they put this panel at the front of the Blizzcon event. I'm crazy about my game and just like any profitable business or relationship you put time into, one should be concerned with what the future holds and its success.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

World of Warcraft- What's Next for sure!!