Page 11 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues because I assume that'll be the lore panel and I'm a lore nerd

Probably the new expansion news or Heroes of the Storm.

Looking forward to World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More.

Warcraft what's next. i cant wait to see whats upcoming!

world of warcraft whats next

Naturally, the WoW: What's Next panel.. or maybe the lore panel.. art panel? Argh, I don't know, I just can't wait for Blizzcon. Actually going there would beee... oooooooph. Incredible maybe!?

World of Warcraft: What's Next!

I'm interested in World of Warcraft: What's Next

kinda tied on the movie presentation and what's next for WoW, probably what's next but i will go and see the movie!

World of Warcraft: What's Next definitely!

I'm really curious about the Heroes of the Storm. While WoW is my main squeeze, I'm always fond of new Blizzard games.

WoW: Whats Next
    I am really looking forward to seeing what happens in patch 5.5 and next xpac.

The looking forward to world of warcraft. I think the lore and gameplay has a really great opportunity to split into something epic, and I'm excited to see what that is gonna be!

Im looking forward mostly to World of Warcraft What's next buts lets be honest, no one wins these things so I am most excited to watch the whole thing from my Computer!! #sloth #meh

Lore Panel for Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft (in this order)

Definitely excited for the live raid!

World of Warcraft: What's Next. MUST KNOW EXPAC.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues and movie preview

Definitely excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next. Hopefully the Burning Legion!