Panel I wanted to see is hands down "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!! SOMEONE TELL ME!! NEW EXPANSION?! OR SOMETHING ELSE!?!

World of Warcraft: What's Next !! DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! ALWAYS EPIC FEELING ON THIS PANEL omg tickets plz!

World of Warcraft: What's Next! Super excited to see what's in store for the game in the next expansion!

Definitely World of Warcraft: What's Next + Heroes of the Storm Overview

Deleted
    Hello there MMO Champ I'm interested about the "Hearthstone Exhibition" panel and maybe we get a release day .

Im looking forward to Warcraft: Whats next and the warcraft movie presentation.

World of Warcraft: Whats Next!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for every pannel but Heroes of the Storm and WoW will be the ones that I await to hear the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im interested in the Heroes of the Storm and WoW Movie. Went to the first Blizzcon would love to go again!

Deleted
    Hard to chose between The adventure continues, and the SoO race. Pretty hyped for all the wow panels/events to be honest :^)

Deleted
    I'm interested in exactly all panels, though doubt I'd get time for that with so much to see! :P Mostly I'd like to see what's next on the WoW & SC2 Scene and the tournaments of course.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am most excited for the World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues panel. I look forward to seeing who the new villain will be.

I am most interested in the Future of WOW panel. Cant wait to see what the next expac will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im really looking forward to Warcraft: Whats next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues and of course the warcraft movie presentation

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested to hear more info in regards to the WoW movie. I'm really excited for it, but at the same time scared that it will be bad.

Deleted
    Most looking forward to the WoW: What's Next panel, that's for sure.

I am very excited to see "What's Next?" for WoW. Who doesn't want to know what is coming? I'm also excited to see anything on Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Warcraft Movie Presentation!

I've been wanting a Warcraft movie since forever since I'm a huge fan of the lore. And it's very difficult to make a good film out of lore that detailed and vast.

World of Warcraft: What's Next.

Deleted
    Definitely StarCraft II Update