10+ Year Old Account
    I play all of Blizzard games, so I would like to see them all! If I'd have to choose one, I'd probably choose the WoW: What's Next, because I'm really interested in next expansion I've never been to BlizzCon before (couldn't grab a ticket in time :-/ ), so I would really appreciate the tickets for me and my best friend

Tickets for my friends from CA

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next.

I can't imagine what's next, so much speculation, but knowing Blizzard you simply never know

World of Warcraft: What's Next - Can't wait to see what the next expansion is.

Like many other people, looking forward to the "Whats Next?" panel for WoW. Looking forward to what the future might bring!

I am most excited about the panel "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues". I hope to see a hint of what's "next".

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Always have to know what Blizz comes up with. Was very happy with Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    The World of Warcraft panels and the movie presentation for sure! Gief tickets!

Deleted
    I'm most looking forward to the lore panel, the what's next panel/the adventure continues. I'm really interested in the evolution of the story and where we're going next. Blizzard care about the game and the story and they know we care too. It's always nice to see that enthusiasm represented on stage by the wonderful Chris Metzen and company.

Deleted
    I'm so torn between the Heroes of the storm reveal or watching day[9] attempt hearthstone. For a little insight watch his story time on Magic the Gathering

Deleted
    World of Warcraft Live Raid

World of Warcraft: What's Next. Cant wait.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, Art of World of Warcraft, The Evolving Sound of Warcraft, Warcraft Movie Presentation and especially the World of Warcraft Q&A!

Art of World of Warcraft !!!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next of course , the ONLY thing I am looking forward to !! =)

World of Warcraft: What's Next - by far the one i care about the most

Deleted
    World of Warcraft :Whats next

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft movie!!!
    WoW: What's Next....