Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to the live raid!
    Heroes of the Storm too!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really excited for a lot this year, World of Warcraft: What's Next, World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, StarCraft II Update, but I'd say the part that excites me the most is the Warcraft Movie Presentation. Been waiting a long time for this! PS. Just saw that Blink 182 will be closing, that is really awesome. This year is going to be great.

World of Warcraft Live Q & A About Everything.
    Nothing like Questions being Asked and Answers being Answered

Most looking forward to Heroes of the Storm - Overview and Heroes of the Storm - Deep Dive!

I am looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next, in hopes that they will delve into information on the next expansion, which is very likely. I'd also be interested in the World of Warcraft Live Raid on the second day.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next. I've been playing wow for such a long time, but still i am always exicted about everything new that is added to the game.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next due to the fact that I'm dying to see/hear what the next expansion is about. There has been too much speculation about it and now they're going to announce it and I want to be there.

WOW: Whats next. Pretty excited!

World of Warcraft: what's next. I've Been with WoW since Vanilla, so something new is always exciting. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't excited for Blink 182 as well

World of Warcraft- What's Next... ALSO OMFG BLINK 182!!! Dammit that's more nostalgic than BC.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft: Whats next here!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More and Art of World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft - What's Next
    &
    Heroes of the Storm

Ahhh what the hell I'll enter. I'll never win.

Mine would be the WOW: What's Next Panel. It will be interesting to see what's coming up and where we go from here.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - The Adventure continues & Warcraft Movie Presentation!

I'm still waiting for the housing feature to be announced and... HELL ITS ABOUT TIME for that warcraft movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty excited for "World of Warcraft - What's Next" and the Movie panel, if they have one.

World of Warcraft- What's Next and Closing Ceremony

Ahhh what the hell. I'll never win.

Mine would be the What's Next Panel. It will be interesting to see where we are going. While they have some pokers in the fire so to speak they also have a very clean slate so they can do almost anything.

World of Warcraft- What's next!

Deleted
    I'd really like to see the hearthstone related stuff , more precisely the exhibition on day two !