WOW: What's Next Panel .... seeing the direction they want to take from here would be interesting to see

Cant wait to see Heroes of the Storm overview.

The Warcraft movies presentation

Gotta be the costume contest! Can't wait to see people dressing up as Hearthstone cards!

World of Warcraft - What's Next
    Reaper of Souls Preview
    World of Warcraft Q & A

I want to see the world of warcraft panel, and the starcraft one, never really cared about diablo. also the costume contest, if that counts

WoW: What's Next and surprisingly, Reaper of Souls info.

I'm looking forward to the Adventure continues panel for World of Warcraft the most. Really excited to see the new expansion and what it contains.

I can't wait for World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! Of course World of Warcraft: What's Next? is going to be awesome too!

World of Warcraft: What's Next. This has got to be the hottest topic and glad to see they put this panel at the front of the Blizzcon event. I'm crazy about my game and just like any profitable business or relationship you put time into, one should be concerned with what the future holds and its success.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

World of Warcraft- What's Next for sure!!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues , Heroes of the Storm Pane

I'm most excited to see World of Warcraft - What's next.

Deleted
    What's next in WoW ofc!

"World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More"

Surprisingly enough. To me this panel always gives a ton of interesting information about current game design and how the game is evolving.

World of Warcraft: What's Next for sure!

Been a diehard WoW fan since release and have been playing strong since day 1. I'd love to see where the game is going and the new ideas they're bringing to the table to keep us interested. I can't wait!

Any chance at Virtual Ticket giveaway? I'm on the East Coast and there's no way I could afford to make plans like that with only a week's notice. Love you guys either way, and best of luck to those who can make it!

I want to see..

Stage - Arena
    Panel Name : Hearthstone Exhibition
    Rooting for : (Anyone that can give Kripp a good challenge)