Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WoW: What's Next!

Literally the moment i start planning for the next expansion!

World of Warcraft: Whats next, WoW Live Raid, and the Reaper of Souls Preview

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to the "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More" Panel.

The panel I'm most excited to see? The Evolving Sound of World of Warcraft. I absolutely adore the music and Sounds of WoW.

I'm looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next. Dat new expac.

Deleted
    i´m really excited about WoW: What's Next

World of Warcraft: Whats next

Just like everyone else

What's Next, as I'm very excited about what Blizzard have to bring with the next expansion and hopefully a preview of the new character models!

10+ Year Old Account

Red face WoW: Whats Next

WoW Whats Nest!!!
    I want to go to them ALL!!!!!! I am excited to see what is coming for WoW more than anything I've been playing since the beginning. I hope they have an interesting approach to the item squish and ability bloat other than chopping out fun special abilities. I hope our professions and guild perks get some love!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first expansion where it feels like a true mystery. All of these features coming out prior to the release of the next xpac makes me dream of the goodies coming in the new expansion (They just gave us flex and connected realms!)!
    Last edited by Megalithe; 2013-10-31 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Adding title

World of Warcraft - What's next, for sure!

World of Warcraft - What's next. I'm a sucker for whats coming out next.

can't wait the see the World of Warcraft: What's Next! panel, though the Heroes of the Storm panel will be interesting as well.

Warcraft Move Presentation for sure! I've been waiting for this since they announced a movie was in the making a few years back.

Excited for WoW what's next!

I'm most excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next. I'm curious to see what they'll do next.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the movie panel. Been so much speculation I can't wait to see what's actually going on

Deleted
    Im very eager and interested at World of Warcraft:What's next!

World of Warcraft: What's Next!

Otherwise, Starcraft 2 Finals

I would be interested in the Art panels discussing how they come about the art styles for each game and advance that in each expansion. I love learning about the way the artists do this.

World of Warcraft: What's Next of course! What else??