World of warcraft: what's next. Really curious about the next expansion. I've heard a bunch of rumors

I'm definitely looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues.

Like so many people here I'm dying to find out about World of Warcraft: what's next!

World of Warcraft - What's Next, of course!

World of Warcraft: What's Next Is the one for me

Looking forward to the hearthstone panel. GO TRUMP!!!!

I'm most excited for World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More and the World of Warcraft: What's Next!

10+ Year Old Account
    Main

World of Warcraft: What's Next

12:30 - 14:00

I want to know the next expansion, and I want it now!!!!

WoW is the only video game I play. I am excited to see what is in the future.

World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, then World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues
    May out adventure never end! And may the blood legion rain fire on Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly looking forward to coverage on Reaper of Souls. One of the few remaining Diablo players that enjoy the game and recognize it's gotten better.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

I never win anything, but I'll give it a shot. I'm most excited for the Hearthstone fireside chat. Hoping there'll be some new interesting info there.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

maybe it will show the next expansion of WOW

The Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader panel of course!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon giveaway

I am most excited for the World of Warcraft panels as I really have no idea where they could take the series, I mean there has been a demon, undead, dragon, and panda expansion, but where next? My Dad is most excited for the Diablo III panel which is the only game he has played since it has come out!

The Evolving sound of World of Warcraft: I feel the music and sounds of WoW are some of the best ever composed and few even play with the music/sound on... a real shame. Grizzly Hills music ftw.

I am most excited for the panel "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues", because i love the lore and game play of wow, and this will most likely deiced my next year. Although i would like to see hearth stone

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!

I really want to know where the lore is going!