10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Movie presentation and Whats next

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm most interested in "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues"!

As Diablo 2 was the first Blizzard game I remember playing, I am most looking forward to the Diablo 3: "Reaper of the Soul preview."

Would be awesome to go to this years blizzcon with my dad. We've been Blizzard gamers since Diablo and Starcraft. Looking forward to seeing what is coming out next.

looking forward to "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues"!

The Diablo 3 panel personally! I've been out of WoW for some years now, but I am actually always interested in what is around the corner with it.

Warcraft Movie Presentation ! woo

World of Warcraft - what's next of course! I need that xpac info! Best of luck all!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! To see what is coming...

Heroes of the Storm Overview, loved that game since I played it as Blizzard All-Stars a few years ago at Blizzcon

I can't wait for Movie so I'm looking forward to "Warcraft Movie Presentation "

Deleted
    All of them are very interesting to see, but for me as a technical game designer I'm looking forward to "Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader" the most (followed by "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More"). Hope I'm lucky

I am most excited to see new character skins/ animations. I spend a lot of time just looking and my characters between ques and stuff and I would love to see some new models and such spark my interest to play a new race I otherwise don't favor as of now!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!...I hope we get the next expansion info!!!!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Evolving sound of World of Warcraft - Blizzard's music never fails to impress.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues for sure

Looking forward to the movie presentation! as-well as *hopefully* seeing new character models!! c:

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!

WCS global finals and World of Warcraft: what´s next. I also want some info about Legacy of the Void. CAN'T WAIT for Blizzcon....