Deleted
    World of Warcraft Live Raid

That's one hell of a race again!

Deleted
    That's a tough one.On one side Blizz are venturing into the unknown with their new game "Heroes of the Storm" and it would be nice to see a Blizzard MOBA-style games.The live raid is also a big one&the HS tourny,seeing the top players is always fun.On the other side we have the StarCraft expansion,Diablo 3 expansion&Hearthstone I also wanna hear more about the Warcraft movie I'm familiar with all these titles and have been interested in them for a very long time , but what's got me kicking the most is World of Warcraft:What's Next? - Long time fan of the lore&I've been following it from 2001 up to now,for over a decade,not to mention that there have yet to be any announcement about features etc. for the new expansion,hell we don't even know what it will be!I say I'm most exited for that & just meeting some of my friends
    Last edited by mmocb7025e2a9e; 2013-11-01 at 03:35 PM.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues 14:30 - 15:30 new content and movement forward is always nice, and who would not want to see the Warcraft Movie Presentation

World of Warcraft: What's Next
    Just wanna know if its worth to buy next xpac or its time to stop playing !

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next and the Blizzcon Arena Tournament!

Definitely World of Warcraft: What's Next

Soooooooooooooo excited to see "The Adventure Continues" and "What's Next", and even MORE excited to see the Movie Presentation!! Also, being a huge follower of the Top World Guilds (Go Blood Legion!), I am beyond stoked to hopefully watch the Live Raid..well..LIVE! I've been trying to get tickets for 4 years now with no luck at all!! Me and my wife could really used a break from our kids also!! Give us worn out parents who love everything Blizzard a chance to experience the gamer convention of a lifetime!

I'm super excited for the Reaper of Souls panel and The Evolving Sound of World of Warcraft. Listening to old WoW songs can bring back such insane nostalgia and I really would like to see how they iterate on keeping new music in the same theme as the existing music.

World of Warcraft: What's Next! I want to know.. WHAT IS NEXT!

Warcraft: Whats next

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues = do want

My time to play may dwindle, but i still want to know

I'm looking forward to the World of Warcraft panel and learning every little detail about the new expansion.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. I am excited to see where the dev's are taking new content.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader

I cannot wait for World of Warcraft: What's Next!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!!!

Deleted
    I can't wait for the World of Warcraft: What's Next, going to be so sick, the atmosphere will be insane!!!

By far what next in Warcraft. Last year when i watched it, everyone was so pumped and excited and i got nerd goosebumps haha! Can't wait to hear about the new expansion!