I have been playing WoW since its inception. Being an old dude, playing an old game, I am looking for the adventure to continue. It is all about the WoW expansion for me. Thanks!

For me its a close call between World of Warcraft: What's Next and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Cinematic Intro - Bringing Death to Life. Please please pick me I an literally 10 min away from the Convention Center

World of Warcraft: What's Next? I REALLLLLLY wanna know what they have planned for the future! I've spent so much of my time over the years playing their games, I'm sure I will be spending a bit more time on whatever they have coming out since they are SO good at what they do. I would just like to know what it is! LOL. If I had to choose something else, It would be art panels. I've always been artistic but never in a professional way. I really appreciate the work and detail that get put into these worlds.

Hey, I'm most excited to see WoW: What's Next. Can't wait to see what they have in store for next xpac!!

WoW: What's Next? and Cosplay contest :3

The Whats next panel, good to find out what we have to look forward to!

World of warcraft:what's next. And people watching. That's an event right?

I always look forward to the contests. Good to see all these crazy nerds like me do incredible sound alikes , perform some very impressive and sometimes hilarious dances, or make the most detailed costumes.

I would have to say that I am looking forward to the contests hosted by Jay the most (hopefully he is there again).

most interested in the WOW: What's next panel. Warcraft Movie also a strong interest

Hands down I'm excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel but a very close second would be the live raid since it is always a good time and fun to watch!!!!

Love seeing everyone excited about the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm most excited about the Heroes of the Storm Live Matches!

I cant wait to watch the Warcraft panels about whats next.

Looking forward to World of Warcraft: what's next

I am looking forward to the Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader panel

I am excited for the new Warcraft movie news on who is going to be playing the four main roles of the film ive been reading around the web and any blizzard products coming out the live raid that they will be showing like last years and very very excited on news on a new WOW expansion.and very excited to see if my wife and myself could win some blizzcon tickets this year never ever get a chance to buy them they sell out too quick.well cant wait ..lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Definately looking forward to warlords of Draenor, Reaper of souls panel, Hearthstone panell, HEROES OF THE STORM!!! and the warcraft movie!

I am most interested in the What's Next panel, to get a peek at the new xpac, and the Raids and Quests panel, to learn more about their plans for upcoming raiding content. MoP was my first xpac at level cap, and the next xpac will be my first in the heroic progression race!