World of Warcraft: What's Next.. Hopefully some awesome things!.

World of Warcraft: What's Next and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

World of Warcraft: What's Next, of course!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

WoW: What's Next. Interested if they can suck me back in again.

Obviously I am excited for the World of Warcraft: what's Next panel. I do think the Evolving sound is pretty interesting since I have always enjoyed the game sounds and music that come with each zone and I respect the amount of work that goes into something that is likely turned off by most or just over looked.

World of warcraft what's next, Starcraft II update, and heroes of the storm. Gluck to all!

World of Warcraft What's Next!!! yee

I'm interested in the Starcraft II: Update and DIII gameplay + Crusader Panels

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview for the win but WoW: What's Next should be really dope as well!!

I'm most excited about World of Warcraft - The Adventure Continues! I'm excited about most of it, actually.

Im very much looking forward to what's next and the lore panel.

Definitely Warcraft: The adventure continues. My guildies and I have a few speculations and hopes being long time hardcore raiders from MC and forward.. We really want that emerald dream to come true!!!!

Raleigh, NC
    World of Warcraft: What's Next is what I would love to see

I want to go too!

World of Warcraft: What's Next is what I want to see - Bring on the Burning Legion!

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!!!

Keyboard Turner
    Riverside, CA
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Warcraft Movie Presentation, just to see how the heck they can pull it off.

I'm super excited to see a sneak peak at the Word of Warcraft movie! I've been waiting for this for years!

can't wait for the World of Warcraft: What's Next!

I am most excited to so see the "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More" panel on day 2, but I'm dying to be able to see everything!!!