I'm interested in the Starcraft II: Update and DIII gameplay + Crusader Panels

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview for the win but WoW: What's Next should be really dope as well!!
    -Yoda1337

I'm most excited about World of Warcraft - The Adventure Continues! I'm excited about most of it, actually.

Im very much looking forward to what's next and the lore panel.

Definitely Warcraft: The adventure continues. My guildies and I have a few speculations and hopes being long time hardcore raiders from MC and forward.. We really want that emerald dream to come true!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next is what I would love to see

I want to go too!

World of Warcraft: What's Next is what I want to see - Bring on the Burning Legion!

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!!!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Warcraft Movie Presentation, just to see how the heck they can pull it off.

I'm super excited to see a sneak peak at the Word of Warcraft movie! I've been waiting for this for years!

can't wait for the World of Warcraft: What's Next!

I am most excited to so see the "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More" panel on day 2, but I'm dying to be able to see everything!!!

World of Warcraft: What's Next, and Warcraft Movie Presentation

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview!!! I'm also hoping for a Hearthstone release date!!!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: What's Next, World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview, Heroes of the Storm Overview, Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader, Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive, Heroes of the Storm Live Matches

I think I'm the most excited for "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More"! Also extremely excited to see the live raid!

I'm most excited for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

The panel I'm most excited about is "Art of World of Warcraft".

I'm most excited for the Contests panel, specifically the cosplay section. It boggles my mind how much detail goes into some of those costumes X )