World of Warcraft: What's Next!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me I would have to say Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. Also a big fan of the Art!

The WoW: What's next will be the most interesting one to come. I'm curious what direction the story will take for the future.

The World of Warcraft, What's Next will be awesome... Been playing this game for 8 years now still going strong! Really interested in the future!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the Movie Presentation

Hearthstone: Fireside Chat

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to finding out whats next for world of warcraft and also the next D3 expac. I enjoy both games and continue to play them. Really looking forward to reaper of souls and can't wait to play it with my friends so i cannot wait to see what else they have to show about the game. If i do win tickets i cant wait to see how my first time at blizzcon will be like and see all the things there for sure!

All the panels plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I am looking forward to at blizzcon is Hearthstone: Fireside Chat, World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More & last but not least Warcraft Movie Presentation. I am so excited & once again Blizzcon is here but, worse living in the area but not being able to go sucks so much. I do hope to be able to go and Blizzcon it up.

Thank you. Zug Zug !!!
    Last edited by Medako; 2013-11-03 at 03:49 AM.

Like most people I'm excited by everything, but I'm most excited about World of Warcraft: What's Next. However, I'm also really excited about the WCS competition, so I'll be watching that a lot too!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Starcraft II Finals...my husband's and my favorite game from the beginning! He will be returning from deployment this week, this would mean the WORLD to both of us! Thank you so much!

World Of Warcraft: What's Next..... IT Has To Be ThE Expansion Announcement!

Definitely looking forward to the Hearthstone panels! That game is amazingly fun. ^_^

Deleted
    Hearthstone Tourny!

Winners have been PMed and have 24 hours to reply.