Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Last talent tier for DK's. All of them suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yea, I don't even bother anymore dropping that totem after the 1st one expires on my shaman, unless there's some downtime when the boss is unattackable or something, it's such a waste of a GCD.
    Having it up is literally the #1 priority for enhance, due to the way it interacts with our Lava Lash. It might not be great for ele but it is very useful to another spec and I wouldn't call it useless/undertuned due to that. Also I'm dying inside at the resto shamans who think UE is useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Campfire. I mean, 4 spirit? We're level 90 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Last talent tier for DK's. All of them suck.
    Sorry? To stun large groups is useless? Maybe in Arena, but you can find a lot of uses in PvE. And an AoE-grip is... dunno. It's fun, it's effective, you get on peoples nerves during PvP displacing them all the time... every tank will be thankful for throwing the stuff right ontop of his head. But yeah, a situational PvP-talent might be situational... talents are choices, not "use me and numbers go boooom!". At least I believe this is the most fun way of using the current talent system.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Heroic Strike
    Heroic Throw
    Heroic Throw is amazing.

Heroic Strike, though, does suck. It doesn't do anything, the damage is low and there's really no point in using it. I just have Cleave bound for hitting two targets when Ultimatum proccs. It does a little less than Heroic Strike, but whatever.

Deleted
    Bind Elemental .... Seriously, who the fuck ever uses this in PvE?...

Primal Strike. Enough said.

Rockbiter Weapon. Why?

Far Sight... /End Thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flamestrike and Mirror Images are both pretty terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Basic Campfire. I mean, 4 spirit? We're level 90 now.
    Best war-chief doe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    I forgot Pick Pockets as well, who bothers with that these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Bind Elemental .... Seriously, who the fuck ever uses this in PvE?...

Primal Strike. Enough said.

Rockbiter Weapon. Why?
    Clearly so I can enhance tank heroic scenarios. I live in hope of an Earthwarden spec!

Do people actually use primal strike at low levels? I've never had a shaman low enough since it was introduced.

We used bind elemental quite a bit on H-Lei Shi. Banish/trap/Bind Elemental were our three CCs for that fight.