Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Next xpac lvl 100

Took this screenshot from AtlasLoot ingame.
    As you see these Garrosh' heirlooms are wearable from 90 to 100

What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL yes those weapons have been talked about for a few weeks now. But im glad you finally found it... Its safe to say that 90-100 will be next.

Congratulations, you just discovered something we've known for months.

Deleted
    you blew my mind with this one, never seen this heirlooms before.

Deleted
    Well.. 'safe to say it's going to be 90-100'..

They can easily change that to 95, it's not like it would affect anything by changing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Well.. 'safe to say it's going to be 90-100'..

They can easily change that to 95, it's not like it would affect anything by changing it.
    Why would they change it to 95??

Next xpac is a bit of a landmark year for WoW - lvl 100 is also a bit of a landmark number. It makes sense to have lvl 100 for 10 years

10+ Year Old Account
    That's some oooold news dudeman
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Well those numbers are proof of nothing. Most likely to be fake or atlas error anyway cos it's a 561 ilevel weapon with current stats. Don't forget we're getting number shrinkage for next xpac as well so that whole tooltip is irrelevant.

That being said I do hope they'll push us to 100 for a slightly longer levelling experience. Levelling has always been the best part of this game and should never have been shrunk to 5 levels in the first place. Another inexplicable decision taken for the dreadful Cataclysm xpac....AAARGH I said the 'C' word!!

yea 10 levels per xpac is good. even if it takes as long to level, it will still feel quicker with all the dings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    LOL yes those weapons have been talked about for a few weeks now. But im glad you finally found it... Its safe to say that 90-100 will be next.
    There is nothing SAFE in it.. EXP5 can be both 95 and 105... It's a minor issue to change the level range on heirlooms in patch v6.0.....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

They could easily change those heirlooms to 90-95 if they wanted to. That said 100 looks very likely anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why they would make the stats that way just to nerf them in the next expansion with the stupid item squish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    Well those numbers are proof of nothing. Most likely to be fake or atlas error anyway cos it's a 561 ilevel weapon with current stats. Don't forget we're getting number shrinkage for next xpac as well so that whole tooltip is irrelevant.

These are ingame. Right now. Off Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There is nothing SAFE in it.. EXP5 can be both 95 and 105... It's a minor issue to change the level range on heirlooms in patch v6.0.....
    105. where did you get that from? No, Blizzard won't add 15 levels in, it would not make any sense at all.
    -K

Deleted
    Lol they are not going to change it. Once an item like that is in the game, it won't be changed. The next expansion is level 100, unless the weapon will last for two expansions but that would pretty much be the stupidest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Lol they are not going to change it. Once an item like that is in the game, it won't be changed. The next expansion is level 100, unless the weapon will last for two expansions but that would pretty much be the stupidest thing ever.
    Items change after being implemented every patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    105. where did you get that from? No, Blizzard won't add 15 levels in, it would not make any sense at all.
    I mentioned 105 to have values above and below the initial 100..

As its is now, noone knows what will be max level in next expansion.. At the end of WotLK, noone thought 5 levels would be possible for an expansion, yet, we've now had 2x10 and 2x5... Who can say, 15 is impossible?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid journalism.
    In other news, Vol'jin is the new Warchief!
    YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Why does everyone assume the ilvl on the weapon has to be adjusted?

Scenario: Next expac goes to 95, weapon stays unchanged. noone says that the weapon will be better than first raid tier epics on level 95 ...