Deleted

Where are the wards statistic at the end of the game?

Hi all,
    Where are the wards statistic at the end of the game?
    Didn't they say a lot of time ago that they would implement that?

Thanks.

P.s. Mainly playing support as always, I'm now silver III often playing with Zyra, Thresh, Leona.

They're probably busy working on more important stuff. Untill they get around to implementing it, you can use quickfind.kassad.in to check it. Just find your own profile and click on a match in your match history.
    It shows wards bought, both for pinks and greens, wards killed and wards placed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    My keyboard screen (logitech g19s) shows a lot of statistics about lol when in game. It also shows wards killed, bought/placed etc.

This means those statistics are in game, but stupid client aint showing them anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    They're probably busy working on more important stuff. Untill they get around to implementing it, you can use quickfind.kassad.in to check it. Just find your own profile and click on a match in your match history.
    It shows wards bought, both for pinks and greens, wards killed and wards placed.
    Ooooo thank you really helpfull even if my main will is to stop the flaming in game and to prove at the end of the game that I was the only one warding while the other team was warding with more players wich usually helps to win

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm 30/40 wards each game...I thought I was placing more wards to be honest.

http://quickfind.kassad.in/

use that if you want to find out things like that.