What I don't understand: queue up or premade vs flex

Okay i have read a lot of stuff about pre-mades vs an auto-queue for lfr, scenario's and such.

Now we have flex-difficulty as an extra level of raiding for which it is required to have a pre-made group.
    I thought this is exactly what players want.... but:

What I read now is that people use external add ons to queue up for flex!
    What happened with the charm of yelling in trade untill you got a group?

So why if blizzard makes queueable content, players whine how it is destroying the community and when blizzard makes content for pre-made, players look for add ons and stuff, to turn it into an auto-queueble content?

Or am I missing something???????

You actually can screen them before inviting them.

You can't with dungeon/raid finder.

Openraid.us even has feedback system to "rate" this person.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    You actually can screen them before inviting them.

You can't with dungeon/raid finder.

Openraid.us even has feedback system to "rate" this person.
    That happened with how pugs where made right?
    I remember stuff like: Come to orgrimmar bank for inspection.

So the thing you are saying is that everything is allright, just the need to stand and yell in trade was annoying?

I am not talking about lfd/.lfr but auto-queueing. I thought that those players wanted the feature back to stand somewhere and yell around and wait for their group to be formed?

Blizzard should add some requirements to their auto-queue like ilvl or something. Then lfr can form groups based on that. The only problem is that it would exlcude players again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people are impatient. Maybe there isn't enough people who have cleared Proving Grounds past gold, so that it can be used as a standard to pug groups by.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    <snip>
    Blizzard should add some requirements to their auto-queue like ilvl or something. Then lfr can form groups based on that. The only problem is that it would exlcude players again.
    LFR does require an iLvl check. 460 for MSV, 470 for HoF & ToES, 480 for ToT, and 498 for SoO.

Deleted
    The whole trade spam and inspection wasn't really the charm of premade groups Oo
    In classic and TBC you knew everyone or at least the guild. You didn't need to check more out - here I could agree that it was a nice point. But today you really just want to have some players who know what they do. Ilvl / achievements are good enough to check that out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    The whole trade spam and inspection wasn't really the charm of premade groups Oo
    In classic and TBC you knew everyone or at least the guild. You didn't need to check more out - here I could agree that it was a nice point. But today you really just want to have some players who know what they do. Ilvl / achievements are good enough to check that out.
    Also, it wasn't like there where complicated boss mechanics. It was really a matter of: "are you the right spec for your class" & "can you hold threat/heal/DPS/buff/de-buff". Classes where severely out of balance. If you where a pally in classic, you better be holy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJkroz View Post
    LFR does require an iLvl check. 460 for MSV, 470 for HoF & ToES, 480 for ToT, and 496 for SoO.
    fixed that for ya
    and you dont queue the addon is to gather grps so noone has to spamyell in trade...